New Maamul/Admin of Baraawe, Beesha GM were given the Deputy Mayor and Head of Security.

Baraawe is Tunni and Barawani. Merca is biimal and reer marka.

Everyone knows everyones lands. 2021 people are flying to space and morryan HG still trying to steal land.

And yet you still avoiding to tell us of your reall ethnicity And dropping a random emoji to avoid the karbash . .

As for the failed state of sws some somali ethnicity are hunguri to get big and fast and not taking the time to r think and realize the reall capital of sws is baraawe. the constitution of SWS says baraawe is the capital and hiraab get vp .
Were giving access to the ocean idk why landlocked mirifley mooryans think they should get any more.

Based

VIP
Habar gidir should be kick out from lower shabelle... I hope the native people should pick up arms and kick this red eyes moryan for good
If the "natives" had balls they would've done so a long time ago. LS is Hawiye land, cope with it. We are enjoying the fruits of Dhoobey and Afgoye :lawd: mashallah na dheh!

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Digi & Rahanweyn are known to intermarry or adopt Bantu sub so long as they identify as such I don't see the problem. Xawadle & Shekhaal claim Hawiye all the time even though they're Samale an older stock then Hawiye clan. You don't see other Somalis complaining about that.
Firstly both those clans are Hawiye as far as the term goes. It’s what their elders claim so it’s what they are.

Secondly both those clans are still Somalis so it’s not the same as adopting an entirely new ethnic group to boost your numbers in mass

Thirdly yes you do see other somalis complaining about that especially your jeberti folk. It’s a reoccurring theme

Firstly both those clans are Hawiye as far as the term goes. It’s what their elders claim so it’s what they are.

Secondly both those clans are still Somalis so it’s not the same as adopting an entirely new ethnic group to boost your numbers in mass

Thirdly yes you do see other somalis complaining about that especially your jeberti folk. It’s a reoccurring theme
Kanaan is peperino of somnet.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
Obviously you don't know much about Lower shebelle, what has happened and what has been happening. Now you call me Tigray. Walaal I am not from Ethiopia so I do not know Tigray.

Lower Shebelle is HG and Hawiye majority. We have Abgaal, Xaawaadle, Murusade, Gaaljecel etc and we are majority. Why does the truth bother you?
Don’t forget a lot of Fake Raxanweyn in Shabelle Hoose are indeed of Hawiye origin too.

And yet you still avoiding to tell us of your reall ethnicity And dropping a random emoji to avoid the karbash . .

As for the failed state of sws some somali ethnicity are hunguri to get big and fast and not taking the time to r think and realize the reall capital of sws is baraawe. the constitution of SWS says baraawe is the capital and hiraab get vp .
Were giving access to the ocean idk why landlocked mirifley mooryans think they should get any more.

1- They're not Hawiye, they're Samaale an older stock of Hawiye founding ancestor very big difference.

2- Bantu are also Somali nationals by constitution and have allocated 6 seats at the parliament.

3- Yet you claim them under 4.5 and distribute seat's as adopted Hawiynized sub clans.

Trending

Latest posts