New Maamul/Admin of Baraawe, Beesha GM were given the Deputy Mayor and Head of Security.

You are dumb as a brick stone, where in gods name did i say HG uses SNA army, waryaa dont put words on my mouth, i wrote clearly that HGs are there by their own xoog, and as for proofing who is majority, the Burden of Proof is on You since we HAG already rule S/hoose.

All reports show HG using state military forces to claim areas from Digil. At this point it's a common knowledge.

Habargidir political spoilers don’t seem to value the lives of their civilians. Their militias annex lands of people they think are militarily inferior and, in return, they are the casualties of explosions in Mogadishu.

Subhanallah why is a qaldaan and oromo×jabarti hybrids talking about my lands in the old koonfur banadir . The facts and history shows koonfur banadir(lower shabelleh) has always belong to the natives wacdan and their hawiye kin . The nacas Afweyne failed to house the naked oromo hybrids and other jabartis in my lands and failed to break our dominance in our ancestral lands .

Breaking banadir by siad barre .png
Breaking banadir by siad barre .png

"To break the hawiye dominance of the banadir , a lower shabelleh region ,southwest of Mogadishu was formed" ..

Ciyaal jabartis other somalis have no shame and just spew what ever nonsense to discredit our history and our lands.

If amisom evacuates lower shabelle then the entire region would be captured by digil and dir al shabab who support these terrorists only to stop mooryaan like yourself from taking their lands.

:kodaksmiley:

somalilanders from kastuumo esteedh are even wishing our lands to be taken over by alshabaab

Subhanallah why is a qaldaan and oromo×jabarti hybrids talking about my lands in the old koonfur banadir . The facts and history shows koonfur banadir(lower shabelleh) has always belong to the natives wacdan and their hawiye kin . The nacas Afweyne failed to house the naked oromo hybrids and other jabartis in my lands and failed to break our dominance in our ancestral lands .

View attachment 206574View attachment 206574

"To break the hawiye dominance of the banadir , a lower shabelleh region ,southwest of Mogadishu was formed" ..

Ciyaal jabartis other somalis have no shame and just spew what ever nonsense to discredit our history and our lands.

:kodaksmiley:

somalilanders from kastuumo esteedh are even wishing our lands to be taken over by alshabaab

The quote says Lower Shabelle was split from Banadir to break Hawiye's majority. Off course when Mogadishu is added to the picture the Hawiye are majority but Lowere Shabelle as a stand alone region is majority Digil.

That would be like Isaaq claiming Awdal because it was part of Woqooyi Galbeed and Barre awarded the region to Dir. Or MJ claiming Sool because it used to be one region under Nugaal.

Last edited:
The quote says Lower Shabelle was split from Banadir to break Hawiye's majority. Off course when Mogadishu is added to the picture the Hawiye are majority but Lowere Shabelle ad a stand alone region is majority Digil.

That would be like Isaaq claiming Awdal because it was part of Woqooyi Galbeed and Barre awarded the region to Dir. Or MJ claiming Sool because it used to be one region under Nugaal.

Mr qaldaani ibnu wikipedia you dont make sense . It clearly says said barre favored his loyal supporters hes responsible for breaking up banadir because he thought by settling his refuuge kin and making a separate administration for koonfur banadir would break our dominance.

For someone from somaliland you have weird obsession of hawiye lands and even try to alter the history and the majority natives there .keep pulling crab from wikipedia and other ajanabi written papers who have never been to lower shabelleh while you chew your khat at home mr qaldaani ibnu wikipedia

Mr qaldaani ibnu wikipedia you dont make sense . It clearly says said barre favored his loyal supporters hes responsible for breaking up banadir because he thought by settling his refuuge kin and making a separate administration for koonfur banadir would break our dominance.

For someone from somaliland you have weird obsession of hawiye lands and even try to alter the history and the majority natives there .keep pulling crab from wikipedia and other ajanabi written papers who have never been to lower shabelleh while you chew your khat at home mr qaldaani ibnu wikipedia

So you quoting academic papers is alright but when I do the same I'm Mr. Wikipedia? I don't need Wikipedia to know Digil are majority of Lower Shabelle. If you have evidence bring it forward. This is 2021, the 18 regions are the standard and Digil are majority there.

Barre trying to settle Darood in Hiraan has nothing to do with Lower Shabelle. RX had no stake in his regime either so your argument doesn't hold water.

@Kanan what’s your clan brother. You seem to have many conflicts with Darood and Hawiye users on this spot. I believe you are Rx is that true?

So you quoting academic papers is alright but when I do the same I'm Mr. Wikipedia? I don't need Wikipedia to know Digil are majority of Lower Shabelle. If you have evidence bring it forward. This is 2021, the 18 regions are the standard and Digil are majority there.

Barre trying to settle Darood in Hiraan has nothing to do with Lower Shabelle. RX had no stake in his regime either so your argument doesn't hold water.

Yes because when I bring up those academic papers is perfectly fine when you do it ,it has no weight because I'm the native and your the ajanabi .
Is like a mexican from mexico arguing with a canadian chinese whose the majority in Vancouver B.c 😀

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Barawe is owned by the Reer Barawe or Barawani people they have their own Language and culture the city is named after them wallahi these mooryans have no shame.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Your in Kismayo because of 5, 000 Kenyan troops. I am in Lower Shebelle because I am a native and I liberated it without myself despite Farmajoo doing all his best to side-line me and empower minorities.. Shebelle Hoose is majority Hawiye. Mirifle live no where near it and Digil live in just walanweyne.
In LS the central gov has always tried supporting you, you are simply a failure. Today LS is owned by KG legally and run by AS/AMISOM

The difference between me and you is I use Kenya to make Mx/Ethiopia my Gareen
DF225BB1-3743-4EB6-AC27-0FCFDAC8265E.jpeg

Whilst you were used against one another and made a Mx Gareen
F7797AD2-948E-4BC9-B2E0-3C94E7B48EA8.jpeg

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Natives of lower shabelle are mudulood and digil. HG are new to the land, they need to stop stealing from their own people. You can come to the land peaceful and be welcomed. But instead violence and intimidation is the only answer for you guys.
:farmajoyaab:

Barawe is owned by the Reer Barawe or Barawani people they have their own Language and culture the city is named after them wallahi these mooryans have no shame.

:drakewtf: The fock he said with that gibberish ''Kuji kakow lanbu oudhaaboyt hsilenoixsthd,''

Insha'Allahi no need to worry as the future Generations of HGs will safeguards Somali Lands from shisheeye Hybrid Bantu-Arabs foreigners.

1636753197786.png

Natives of lower shabelle are mudulood and digil. HG are new to the land, they need to stop stealing from their own people. You can come to the land peaceful and be welcomed. But instead violence and intimidation is the only answer for you guys.
And who will be man enough to give us this answer?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:drakewtf: The fock he said with that gibberish ''Kuji kakow lanbu oudhaaboyt hsilenoixsthd,''

Insha'Allahi no need to worry as the future Generations of HGs will safeguards Somali Lands from shisheeye Hybrid Bantu-Arabs foreigners.

View attachment 206593

And who will be man enough to give us this answer?
Have shame man you already murdered their people and raped their girls in 91. Walle its a curse to be neighbours with such a people. Barawenese have a rich history and have the town literally named after them. They are the natives and speak Chamini here they are in Barawe

Have shame man you already murdered their people and raped their girls in 91. Walle its a curse to be neighbours with such a people. Barawenese have a rich history and have the town literally named after them. They are the natives and speak Chamini here they are in Barawe

Boon Baraawe is a somali city not some Arab Swahili town.

90% of lower shebelle troops are HG so Fk off with your nonsense.

In LS the central gov has always tried supporting you, you are simply a failure. Today LS is owned by KG legally and run by AS/AMISOM

The difference between me and you is I use Kenya to make Mx/Ethiopia my Gareen
View attachment 206583
Whilst you were used against one another and made a Mx Gareen
View attachment 206584

All Somali's voted for Farmajoo, and he is already irrelevant. Farmajoo never supported us, he has being using US drones to bomb HG villages and population in lower shebelle for years. His attacks and him using minorities has only made us stronger.

In terms of demographics lower Shebelle is 90% majority Hawiye and eelaay could not hurt a fly even if they align with minorities. Eelaay can't even afford bullets and live far far away.

Trending

Latest posts