New Maamul/Admin of Baraawe, Beesha GM were given the Deputy Mayor and Head of Security.

All Somali's voted for Farmajoo, and he is already irrelevant. Farmajoo never supported us, he has being using US drones to bomb HG villages and population in lower shebelle for years. His attacks and him using minorities has only made us stronger.

In terms of demographics lower Shebelle is 90% majority Hawiye and eelaay could not hurt a fly even if they align with minorities. Eelaay can't even afford bullets and live far far away.
Drones? :russ:

Are you sure you are talking about LS and bot Tigray?

Obviously you don't know much about Lower shebelle, what has happened and what has been happening. Now you call me Tigray. Walaal I am not from Ethiopia so I do not know Tigray.

Lower Shebelle is HG and Hawiye majority. We have Abgaal, Xaawaadle, Murusade, Gaaljecel etc and we are majority. Why does the truth bother you?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
90% of lower shebelle troops are HG so Fk off with your nonsense.
Your a bot who repeats the same shit everyday, nothing wrong with being a newcomer you just need to make sure your friendly with those who were there before you. LS is digil and mudulood land stay away if your looking to spill blood.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
"Historic migrants include Somalis of all clans who relocated to the region to take advantage of employment and livelihood opportunities from the 1920s to 1990. This made the Lower Shabelle an unusually cosmopolitan part of Somalia. Many in this group were forced to flee during the civil war, but some remain.556 Armed settlers arrived in the region in 1991-92, in the form of strong clan militias and their families. They settled in the Lower Shabelle, occupying abandoned farms, plantations, and state farms, and taking up residence in larger towns such as Afgooye, Merka, and Baraawe. Most of these settlers were from the Habir Gedir (Hawiye) clan, but other Hawiye clans have joined them as well. 557 Security expert I states that the relative weight of these clans, in terms of population composition in the region, can be roughly approximated as follows: Digil 55-60 %, Hawiye 30%, Biyomaal 10%"
Even if that’s true which it’s not, that 55-60% digil only about 40% would be somali and the bimaal 10% only really 3% would be somali and that’s being generous. Hawiye are the only clan in LS that don’t use or need bantu sheegads to boost their numbers

Yes because when I bring up those academic papers is perfectly fine when you do it ,it has no weight because I'm the native and your the ajanabi .
Is like a mexican from mexico arguing with a canadian chinese whose the majority in Vancouver B.c 😀

You argument doesn't make sense because Lower Shabelle is part of Somalia which means I have every right to discuss the demographics composition of Lower Shabelle since we belong to the same country.

This is a free forum, everyone can talk about whatever they want. Gatekeeping Lower Shabelle because you live there is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. So long as the resources are objective it can be used by everyone. In this case you lost the argument and throw a hissy fit (don't talk about my regions)

Even if that’s true which it’s not, that 55-60% digil only about 40% would be somali and the bimaal 10% only really 3% would be somali and that’s being generous. Hawiye are the only clan in LS that don’t use or need bantu sheegads to boost their numbers

Digi & Rahanweyn are known to intermarry or adopt Bantu sub so long as they identify as such I don't see the problem. Xawadle & Shekhaal claim Hawiye all the time even though they're Samale an older stock then Hawiye clan. You don't see other Somalis complaining about that.

You argument doesn't make sense because Lower Shabelle is part of Somalia which means I have every right to discuss the demographics composition of Lower Shabelle since we belong to the same country.

This is a free forum, everyone can talk about whatever they want. Gatekeeping Lower Shabelle because you live there is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. So long as the resources are objective it can be used by everyone. In this case you lost the argument and throw a hissy fit (don't talk about my regions)

Will someone remind this bozo jabarti qaldaani hybrid that Somalia is now federal ?!
The composition of lower shabelleh is known to the natives that live there . There isnt a need for a ajanabi from somaliland × bundland hybrid to tell us otherwise .
We dont belong in the same country and we peacefull loving somalis will make sure there is stronger ethnic federalism in the horn .

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Habar gidir should be kick out from lower shabelle... I hope the native people should pick up arms and kick this red eyes moryan for good

Will someone remind this bozo jabarti qaldaani hybrid that Somalia is now federal ?!
The composition of lower shabelleh is known to the natives that live there . There isnt a need for a ajanabi from somaliland × bundland hybrid to tell us otherwise .
We dont belong in the same country and we peacefull loving somalis will make sure there is stronger ethnic federalism in the horn .

Federal or central that doesn't negate the fact we remain citizens of the same country and have every right to discuss any region.

Imagine being so childish & immature over basic civil discussion.

Federal or central that doesn't negate the fact we remain citizens of the same country and have every right to discuss any region.

Imagine being so childish & immature over basic civil discussion.

Bruh cut this bullshit , I'm from shabelleh hoose koonfur galbeed where as your from hargeisa region we are not the same people ,we dont share ethnicity culture or even the same language. You are afraid to even say your ethnicity because you are ashamed and your talking about basic civil discussion ?

Bruh cut this bullshit , I'm from shabelleh hoose koonfur galbeed where as your from hargeisa region we are not the same people ,we dont share ethnicity culture or even the same language. You are afraid to even say your ethnicity because you are ashamed and your talking about basic civil discussion ?

"I'm from Shebelle Hoose, you're from Woqooyi Galbeed, you can't talk about my region because it hurts my feelings"

:drakekidding:

"I'm from Shebelle Hoose, you're from Woqooyi Galbeed, you can't talk about my region because it hurts my feelings"

:drakekidding:

It's been few months where you had your internet war with hiraab .were still waiting for you to announce your low status hybrid clan.
This has nothing to do with shabelleh hoose your just being a little insecure.

It's been few months where you had your internet war with hiraab .were still waiting for you to announce your low status hybrid clan.
This has nothing to do with shabelleh hoose your just being a little insecure.

I had the same discussions with Darood over Gedo & Middle Juba, they never said you're from Woqooyi so my word don't count. That's you throwing hissy fit when cornered with evidence.

I had the same discussions with Darood over Gedo & Middle Juba, they never said you're from Woqooyi so my word don't count. That's you throwing hissy fit when cornered with evidence.

Cornered with what evidence ?
Your the one that seems to not have political grasp at shabelleh hoose.
Truth is your qaldaan ethnicity or jabarti ethnicity dont have any say in the south that why your foaming from your mouth at the sound of hawiye .

Cornered with what evidence ?
Your the one that seems to not have political grasp at shabelleh hoose.
Truth is your qaldaan ethnicity or jabarti ethnicity dont have any say in the south that why your foaming from your mouth at the sound of hawiye.

You just proven what I said. All this tirade and personal insults but you didn't even bother to look up my sources. It just shows that you're moved by emotions and a deep sense of ownership over Lower Shabelle.

You just proven what I said. All this tirade and personal insults but you didn't even bother to look up my sources. It just shows that you're moved by emotions and a deep sense of ownership over Lower Shabelle.

I sense deep ownership of lower shabelleh because that and banadir as a whole is my lands . I bled for these lands since the 1600 . I subdued the portugese ,french , omaanis and italians for many years till my ppl lost power wa tariikh of sumaals . You as another ethnicity of the jabartis or issaqis wouldnt understand as yall came to my land on a boat . I'm not here to entertain you borsoneeris I'm here to educate yall that's all . We still waiting for you to unveil your low caste anti hu2u ethnicity walaal .

I sense deep ownership of lower shabelleh because that and banadir as a whole is my lands . I bled for these lands since the 1600 . I subdued the portugese ,french , omaanis and italians for many years till my ppl lost power wa tariikh of sumaals . You as another ethnicity of the jabartis or issaqis wouldnt understand as yall came to my land on a boat . I'm not here to entertain you borsoneeris I'm here to educate yall that's all . We still waiting for you to unveil your low caste anti hu2u ethnicity walaal .
:dead:

Trending

Latest posts