New hospital opened in Garowe, Puntland. Gaas just can't stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Is gaas rer mahad
no gaas is reer abdulle. reer abdulle was made famous by alaxunaristo my uncle and neighbor back home in toronto hiif cali taar who was the commander of the army of Abdullahi yusuf when they invaded mogadishu. hes also famous for refusing to leave las canod. he was about to recapture it but was demanded back to his post by cabdulahi yusuf. he died in a accident when he fell from a military vehicle while going 100 miles per hour. reer mahad are the most numerous and most respected business men in mudug. they basicly own zambia. and they are numerous. the largest sub clan of reer mahad is reer cabdi aden. thats my grandmas tribe from my dAds side. May allah bless all reer mudug. all around good people. Abdi isse are known as the most dangerous sub clan of omar mohamoud in the sense that they dont take blood money. if you kill one of theirs they will kill one of yours. its as simple as that

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
President Doctor Abdiweli Gaas does it again. Somebody stop this madman with all of this development. He's out of control!
DhiyLlXXcAEIUC8

Dhio1NzU0EAOj5p

Dhio10iUYAAS7x0

DhiyLlWW0AASaPh

Dhio1hfU0AAWg1K

DhiyLlWWAAAw0dk

The hospital cost $10 million and was financed by our German allies.
20180302_080945-jpg.49728

Sieg heil Merkel!

Will this be a state hospital where it's free for the populace or is their a price and is it affordable

And what service do they provide:
Kidney Dialysis is the most important
Tuberculosis treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending