New documentary by a Somali-Canadian filmmaker examines what it means to be black in Canada. (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol:I don't believe you

You live in a bubble to think I'm lying about that. You encounter these freaks everyday especially if you live in a lefty city. Its the new normal. You live in Idaho or wherever so you don't see this kind of thing.

VixR

Veritas
You live in a bubble to think I'm lying about that. You encounter these freaks everyday especially if you live in a lefty city. Its the new normal. You live in Idaho or wherever so you don't see this kind of thing.
Total BS. I'm being probabilistic.

Zhe or whatever the f*ck is bubble within a bubble within a bubble level. No matter how leftist your city is, the average person would be hard pressed to have run into a self-professed zhe, adding that to how you're further attempting to commonize it renders it a lie.

Do you really believe this poorly produced 11 minute documentary was funded by Soros? It's more likely the filmmaker used her OSAP loan to self fund this project by purchasing a decent camera and editing software.
I find it amusing how the Soros conspiracy mongering stretches across the political spectrum. From self proclaimed Islamists like Inquisitive to shock poster alt right trolls like AbdiJohnson, they see Soros everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts