New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the insecure ape who had to steal a picture of an Indian YouTuber and pretend it was her, you look like ceasar's twin. You shouldn't speak about anyone's look. You Dinka looking cockroach.

Aren't you married? Why are you catfishing men on this forum? But s will be s right?

And Gaas is your owner, bow down when you speak of his name, you peasant .

Bow to the assimilated ex slave :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: you lucky that we will spare your family from the trip to Zanzibar your ancestors home. Honestly I will feel insulted if warsangali or hawyie woman called me !!! But coming from Iman, ubah and Fatima siad people, :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: The only Somali women who showed their siil to whole world. That's so pathetic. Go before I locked you with family in gorilla cage in the zoo.

@Lalune what have you got to say about that?:sass1:

Or tacit consent :sass2:
Oh, classic tactics from your likes. I shoulda known. Listen, sxb, this doesn't work on me. You may think you're smarter, but you ain't.

Waxaad rabtid sheeg. I don't condone any violence or qabilism to the point people are wishing death on others. I don't condone any of this.

But lets address this: you all have a problem with @Bahal because he is Marehan. Why? He's one of the saner posters here too. Very typical.

Did a MX nigga steal your girl?
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh, classic tactics from your likes. I shoulda known. Listen, sxb, this doesn't work on me. You may think you're smarter, but you ain't.

Waxaad rabtid sheeg. I don't condone any violence or qabilism to the point people are wishing death on others. I don't condone any of this.

But lets address this: you all have a problem with @Bahal because he is Marehan. Why? He's one of the saner posters here too. Very typical.

So it's fine wishing death on Majeerteen babies I see you sis:ulyin:

Never once have I implied that I was smart I know only that which my master the most benevolent the most wise teaches me out of his mercy and profound wisdom I'm amongst the dumb may Allah make me smart.

Nope they stole the presidency seat from them twice :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bow to the assimilated ex slave :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: you lucky that we will spare your family from the trip to Zanzibar your ancestors home. Honestly I will feel insulted if warsangali or hawyie woman called me !!! But coming from Iman, ubah and Fatima siad people, :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: The only Somali women who showed their siil to whole world. That's so pathetic. Go before I locked you with family in gorilla cage in the zoo.

You're still a , secondly did you learn what gorilla was today? You fob, you probably looked in the mirror and saw ceasar the ape looking back at you.

You insecure cockroach

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/this-hindu-girl-is-my-crush.15225/

People are wondering why I keep calling you a catfish,

Here you go folks, @Canuck stole an Indian girl's picture, swore up and down that it was her, she even cropped the girl's hand and said it was her.

So @Canuck I'm done with you, you're mentally ill, I feel bad for talking shit to a mentally ill person who literally hates themselves. Put down the Diana cream and be happy with yourself.

You're still a , secondly did you learn what gorilla was today? You fob, you probably looked in the mirror and saw ceasar the ape looking back at you.

You insecure cockroach

People are wondering why I keep calling you a catfish,

Here go folks, @Canuck stole an Indian girl's picture, swore up and down that it was her, she even cropped the girl's hand and said it was her.

So @Canuck I'm down with you, you're mentally ill, I feel bad for talking shit to a mentally ill person who literally hates themselves. Put down the Diana cream and be happy with yourself.

It was joke that you all took it seriously :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Gibiin-Udug

So it's fine wishing death on Majeerteen babies I see you sis:ulyin:

Never once have I implied that I was smart I know only that which my master the most benevolent the most wise teaches me out of his mercy and profound wisdom I'm amongst the dumb may Allah make me smart.
You're trying to be sly here and accusing me of being a qabilist only because I am Marehan. I know the narrative among some of you. Don't be obtuse.
I never once condoned that, but we're not talking abt Bahal, but we're talking abt your cousin here. You're tryna switch it up, but its not working my friend.

You and your cousin come for Dhulbahante for not being loyal to your little gobol. The world does not revolve around you and don't forget how you burned Dhulbahante in the past. Puntland was for all Harti and look how that turned out.

Ha ila hadlin.

Gibiin-Udug

Loooooooool@ its me and I'm full Somali

where?

Contact
OmarLittleNot your typical Farah
Ratings:
+3,928
@Canuck Is that you in the display pic? Just curious.

1. Contact
    Canuck
    Ratings:
    +13,219
    View attachment 7788

Yes it is me and I am full Somali

Canuck, Oct 19, 2016Report

:gaasdrink:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're trying to be sly here and accusing me of being a qabilist only because I am Marehan. I know the narrative among some of you. Don't be obtuse.
I never once condoned that, but we're not talking abt Bahal, but we're talking abt your cousin here. You're tryna switch it up, but its not working my friend.

You and your cousin come for Dhulbahante for not being loyal to your little gobol. The world does not revolve around you and don't forget how you burned Dhulbahante in the past. Puntland was for all Harti and look how that turned out.

Ha ila hadlin.
Oh I get it the reason why you won't condemn bahal is cause you share the same clan sade kkk

The fact that you're not willing to condemn his comments regarding killing Majeerteen babies is a clear testament to your qabyalad

Loooooooool@ its me and I'm full Somali

where?

Contact
OmarLittleNot your typical Farah
Ratings:
+3,928

1. Contact
    Canuck
    Ratings:
    +13,219
    View attachment 7788

@Canuck Is that in the display pic? Just curious.
    Yes it is me and I am full Somali

Canuck, Oct 19, 2016Report

:gaasdrink:

Wallahi I am enjoying your cries and your tears here:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: keep crying :liberaltears: Zanzibar is this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts