VIP

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This thread right now

giphy.gif

Gambar

VIP
I'm not new. Its @Luna if you remember me. My account was banned and I am back and regretting it already.
I never knew you were from beesha. You all are very chill and lowkey abt it yet people call us all qabilists. Smh.
Why were you banned? I liked you as Luna naa heedhe :reallymaury:

Why were you banned? I liked you as Luna naa heedhe :reallymaury:
I asked to be banned around ramadan time. Shit nearly broke my fast :wowsweat:
I made the right decision and now I am back here in the middle of this craziness :damn::damn:
I'll only post here a few times a week bc I ain't got time for this anymore. Lol.
I miss my old username too, but what can u do?

I'm not new. Its @Luna if you remember me. My account was banned and I am back and regretting it already.
I never knew you were from beesha. You all are very chill and lowkey abt it yet people call us all qabilists. Smh.

I swear to god your current nick reminded me of Luna :cryinglaughsmiley:

of course, I remember ya :salute:one of the first users I knew i had to respect

Gambar

VIP
I made the right decision and now I am back here in the middle of this craziness :damn::damn:
I'll only post here a few times a week bc I ain't got time for this anymore. Lol.
It's a testament to a :browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're going to condemn @Armadillo why don't you also condemn @Bahal? I didn't even know what your tribe was until you said it without me asking so my question to you is the reason behind why you're not condemning bahal cause he's from your tribe:mjlol:

I swear to god your current nick reminded me of Luna :cryinglaughsmiley:

of course, I remember ya :salute:one of the first users I knew i had to respect
I thought it was obvious haha. I shoulda named myself Luna 2.0. Thanks, man. I like the fact that you're impartial and not hot headed and crazy like the rest of us (95% of sspot) :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
It's a testament to a :browtf:
Right? Now we got people claiming gobols, but they're all the same. Same shit, different shaati.
Anyway, I've always been curious, what does your username mean? A Gambar is a type of clothing right?

Gambar

VIP
I thought it was obvious haha. I shoulda named myself Luna 2.0. Thanks, man. I like the fact that you're impartial and not hot headed and crazy like the rest of us (95% of sspot) :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Right? Now we got people claiming gobols, but they're all the same. Same shit, different shaati.
Anyway, I've always been curious, what does your username mean? A Gambar is a type of clothing right?
Gambadh/gambar is the chair you sit on when you're making canjeelo/laxoox looooooool. I've always used it as a stoop though.
CQeKR60UwAA14te.jpg

If you're going to condemn @Armadillo why don't you also condemn @Bahal? I didn't even know what your tribe was until you said it without me asking so my question to you is the reason behind why you're not condemning bahal cause he's from your tribe:mjlol:

You're still on this?
I didn't condemn him because I did NOT see his post. End of story. You were accusing me of being biased for what reason? What other reason are usually Somali's biased for? Don't play this game with me.
I mentioned many times that I don't condone any of this. Why would I be okay with anyone wishing death on Somali children?

Going even further, my own close family members are MJ. There is very little distance there. Don't ever come at me with that bullshit.

This is the last time I will comment on this because I know you don't actually care. You're making excuses, I've seen you flip flop and curse Dhullo's one day and claim Harti the next. You're confused
Besides, have you condemed your cousin? I haven't seen you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending