New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Bow down when you mention MJ
MJ and fuleey don't go together, tell us something else..
MJ and corruption (possibly autism) goes hand in hand
IMG_3413.PNG

also one of the most coward clan

they gotta regroup first then attack like rabid dogs
You see the difference between them and us we could be gang raping @Reiko right now instead were having nice conversation with her:ivers:
Attack where? Aren't you es doing the same shit now? FOH..
No we ain't :comeon:
Choose who?

I respect my cousin @Cognitivedissonance

But I treat you like my gay friend, know the difference .

Just because I kikiki with you doesn't mean we are in the same circle.
Is that so:sass2:

You're obsessed with MJ, are the kids in Brian Coyle center still bullying you? :russ:
Apparently i can't defend dhulos from mj hordes without being called obsessed :dead:
Fyi cedar is done for meaning the few mj in office in Minneapolis are getting replaced :dead:
I was walking through there few days ago and half the block is white/black i wonder who's gonna vote for your mj :rejoice:
Fukk it ill make a thread about it:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
By far @Starscream has the most effeminate voice I have heard my nigga sounds like Janet yet still tries to type like he's about that life but truth be told you're a hallmark nigga you a daffodil

Nobody is ganging up on her ganging up is how you fuckers were 20 plus qouting canuck and insulting her personally something am above:mjlol:
I insult mj thats about it not @Reiko i love her and have taken her side in the past:manny:
She's my girl the first few replies i gave her she deserved it but the last 2 pages i been really friendly in my replies :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending