New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What does your shithole Gayrowe produce other than traitors and counterfeit money?

Aren't you Cali Saleebaan, my own subclan kicked your folks out of Kismayu in 96. You are a weakass langaab that claims big brudda achievements. In reality you are worth less. The King is Farmaajo and the world knows it, go shake your bootyhoile for the wretched cursed Bermuda Triangle, they may given you a token spokesman position for your loyalty:gaasdrink:
Ali Salebaans owned your ancestors thats where your cuqdaad comes from :trumpsmirk:

Also check how many Mjs there are in Kismaayo today vs how many moryaans :umad:

Thank god for gen Morgan :wow1:

General_Morgan2.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yonis you are no different to your bipolar uncle gaas!!!!
Canuck, Nobody in this forum likes you, im trying to help you :mjlol:

But most importantly im trying to help dhulbahante get out of this pit they're in :liberaltears:

I remember this old reer xirsi cumar mahamoud gabay on dhulbahante and how we should never give up on them:wow1:

Canuck, Nobody in this forum likes you, im trying to help you :mjlol:

But most importantly im trying to help dhulbahante get out of this pit they're in :liberaltears:

I remember this old reer xirsi cumar mahamoud gabay on dhulbahante and how we should never give up on them:wow1:

I am not here to make friends or looking for likes!!!!!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What does your shithole Gayrowe produce other than traitors and counterfeit money?

Aren't you Cali Saleebaan, my own subclan kicked your folks out of Kismayu in 96. You are a weakass langaab that claims big brudda achievements. In reality you are worth less. The King is Farmaajo and the world knows it, go shake your bootyhoile for the wretched cursed Bermuda Triangle, they may given you a token spokesman position for your loyalty:gaasdrink:

This farax. Ali Saleeban still are found and live in that city and region, in their droves. You think, just because Gen.Morgan was removed from the city, that we would abandon a place that we owned and built up?

If im correct, it wasn't singlehandedly by your subclan that took the town from Morgan, you teamed up with Habr Gajo, your "walalaha Galgaduud".

Today, we are either the first or second biggest clan in Kismayo. Hence why we have mayorship and the port. Marehan are our guests, if you misbehave, we'll send you back to that poor shitehole, Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This farax. Ali Saleeban still are found and live in that city and region, in their droves. You think, just because Gen.Morgan was removed from the city, that we would abandon a place that we owned and built up?

If im correct, it wasn't singlehandedly by your subclan that took the town from Morgan, you teamed up with Habr Gajo, your "walalaha Galgaduud".

Today, we are either the first or second biggest clan in Kismayo. Hence why we have mayorship and the port. Marehan are our guests, if you misbehave, we'll send you back to that poor shitehole, Gedo.
Who will send me back? The langaab Ali Saleebaan given a token mayorship position. If you were so important why were you not given Vice presidency if JL? Guess who has that position now? Ex Governor of Gedo Ina Kaliil :ulyin:

We ruled Kismayu for 20 years without a peep from langaab Cali Saleebaan:trumpsmirk:

Don't forget 21 yes of running Somalia :drakelaugh:

Now We President once again nigga. Landherre niggaz stay winnin

Cali Saleebaan biggest achievement is being the son in law of MSB Gen Morgan or he would be nothing:mjlol:

Call me when you achieve PL President you phag or keep insulting dead children:deadosama:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Then why did you cry for mods to delete the thread :gaasdrink: that exposed you!!!!!kkkkk
What thread exposed me?

The typical who goes around lying about me. You're actually believing the lie that you spew.

It would have been believable if I was SJW!! But jokes on you .

Did I mentally abuse you to the point you are being this delusional. Does it bring back Flashbacks when I call you a ? :russ:

An MJ princess procreating with a madow :mjlol:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Who will send me back? The langaab Ali Saleebaan given a token mayorship position. If you were so important why were you not given Vice presidency if JL? Guess who has that position now? Ex Governor of Gedo Ina Kaliil :ulyin:

We ruled Kismayu for 20 years without a peep from langaab Cali Saleebaan:trumpsmirk:

Don't forget 21 yes of running Somalia :drakelaugh:

Now We President once again nigga. Landherre niggaz stay winnin

Cali Saleebaan biggest achievement is being the son in law of MSB Gen Morgan or he would be nothing:mjlol:

Call me when you achieve PL President you phag or keep insulting dead children:deadosama:

It's really telling, how much you and others know about Ali Saleeban and their situation, while i neither know, want to know and care about your Marehan subclan. That speaks volumes.

IMG_8061.JPG
IMG_8062.JPG
What thread exposed me?

The typical who goes around lying about me. You're actually believing the lie that you spew.

It would have been believable if I was SJW!! But jokes on you .

Did I mentally abuse you to the point you are being this delusional. Does it bring back Flashbacks when I call you a ? :russ:

An MJ princess procreating with a madow :mjlol:

Yes you are princess but in Tanzania, honestly you can not make fun of Madow while your aunt and uncle like look assimilated Tanzanians

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
View attachment 27762 View attachment 27763

Yes you are princess but in Tanzania, honestly you can not make fun of Madow while your aunt and uncle like look assimilated Tanzanians
Says the insecure ape who had to steal a picture of an Indian YouTuber and pretend it was her, you look like ceasar's twin. You shouldn't speak about anyone's look. You Dinka looking cockroach.

Aren't you married? Why are you catfishing men on this forum? But s will be s right?

And Gaas is your owner, bow down when you speak of his name, you peasant .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts