New Danish Party Led By a WOMAN, Wants to Deport muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't blame thm Europeans,muslims detrimental to thmslvs by pushing their backward ways into everyone's down throat..cant blend and always eye sore on the host country. ask urslv why only islam picked on.

Maybe now Somalis will fix their country or assimilate /respect their host country. jokes aside this is to be expected im not shocked.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Maybe now Somalis will fix their country or assimilate /respect their host country. jokes aside this is to be expected im not shocked.

If by assimilation you mean working, and contributing to the society then i agree, but usually these people have a whole other definition by assimilation.

If by assimilation you mean working, and contributing to the society then i agree, but usually these people have a whole other definition by assimilation.
yes working and contributing to society, they shouldnt demand for more. I have some relatives that arrived in Denmark long time ago and they assimilated and had no problems, it seems recent immigrantion wave made danes more xenophobic.

He's evil. He wants Somalis to genocide themselves by race mixing with White Europeans and erase us from Western history. He doesn't want Somalis to keep existing in the West.
how do you know this?,just curious did you read it somewhere

Apollo

VIP
how do you know this?,just curious did you read it somewhere

The gist I get from the aims of the Open Societies Institute he runs, plus the fact that he was raised in Esperanto (a failed attempt at a global language without ethnic ties). Soros is a textbook definition of a Globalist.

The gist I get from the aims of the Open Societies Institute he runs, plus the fact that he was raised in Esperanto (a failed attempt at a global language without ethnic ties). Soros is a textbook definition of a Globalist.
why do you think elitist want the people to intermix more,is it if you lose your identity and connection or loyalty to your native land it will be alot easier for them to control you,alot easier for them to mold you to their agenda and for you to fit in their world?or is it something else?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
10 minutes with YourBroMoe, and the only thing she'll deport is her pants :dabcasar:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
10 minutes with YourBroMoe, and the only thing she'll deport is her pants :dabcasar:
upload_2018-9-25_9-46-19.png

Lord have mercy, never fucking mind! I'll deport myself!

What's up with white people these days? In the 90s and early 2000s they were so chill. Now they are all racist and sheeeit.
Some rumour spread about them becoming a minority and they are getting scared for some reason. The White man needs to slap his woman into place and get her breeding again to have atleast two kids if they wanna compete with abdul and hakim.

:bell:

Can anyone blame them for being tired of young MENA males roaming the streets of indre Köbenhavn? Listen to this song:

Have mercy We're not all goatshagging rapists like arabs are. Although some somalis who remain on benefits and khat should be deported so they can acclimatise to the harsh conditions that carved real men out of their ancestors.

:drakekidding::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.