New Danish Party Led By a WOMAN, Wants to Deport muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
1537538607469.jpg

THIS DANISH POLITICIAN WOMAN wants Muslims out of Denmark.

Jyllandish -magazine:

https://jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE10870928/maaling-nye-borgerlige-er-paa-stoerrelse-med-k-og-la/

She's the head of a new Danish right-wing party challenging the Danish People’s Party (note Danish People's Party is like the UKIP or Sweden Democrats of Denmark) with even harsher immigration policy and is moving ahead. The denmark parliamentary elections is scheduled to be held by 19th June 2019

Danish Somalis on suicide watch :umad:

Apollo

VIP
1537538607469.jpg

THIS DANISH POLITICIAN WOMAN wants Muslims out of Denmark.

Jyllandish -magazine:

https://jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE10870928/maaling-nye-borgerlige-er-paa-stoerrelse-med-k-og-la/

She's the head of a new Danish right-wing party challenging the Danish People’s Party (note Danish People's Party is like the UKIP or Sweden Democrats of Denmark) with even harsher immigration policy and is moving ahead. The denmark parliamentary elections is scheduled to be held by 19th June 2019

Danish Somalis on suicide watch :umad:

All countries under the jurisdiction of the European Supreme Court (ECJ) can't do any ''uncucked'' measures without leaving the Single Market.

All talk, no action. When one of them leaves the EU Single Market it may get real, but before that, it is all hot air.

500px-EU_Single_Market.svg.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All countries under the jurisdiction of the European Supreme Court can't do any ''uncucked'' measures without leaving the Single Market and the EU framework.

All talk, no action. When one of them leave the EU Single Market it may get real, but before that it is all hot air.
Isn't Norway outside the EU Single Market, regardless theres definitely a trend of rising anti muslim far right sentiments across Europe, even if they are cucked to the EU they can still implement harsh anti muslim legislations domestically.

A new populist political party also formed here a few weeks ago: the People's Party of Canada. They are polling at 17%. I joined it the first day it was announced. I'm tired of the Cuckservative Party.

Good luck to the Danes.

Apollo

VIP
A new populist political party also formed here a few weeks ago: the People's Party of Canada. They are polling at 17%. I joined it the first day it was announced. I'm tired of the Cuckservative Party.

Good luck to the Danes.

What's up with white people these days? In the 90s and early 2000s they were so chill. Now they are all racist and sheeeit.

Apollo

VIP
Many non-whites are also joining these parties. It's about our values. They are under threat.

Bullshit, it's race. America barely gets any Muslim migrants. Most of them are Christian Latinos and Buddhist/Hindu/Irreligious South/East Asians.

Whites are feeling the demographic pressure more compared to a decade and are becoming racist collectively. Also, shit like youtube and alternative media is stoking this.

Bullshit, it's race. America barely gets any Muslim migrants. Most of them are Christian Latinos and Buddhist/Hindu/Irreligious South/East Asians.

Whites are feeling the demographic pressure more compared to a decade and are becoming racist collectively. Also, shit like youtube and alternative media is stoking this.

Racists are not welcome. Neo-Nazis align more with the anti-semitic alt-left

We feel pressure on our values. But we will stand firm against these threats.

Apollo

VIP
Racists are not welcome. Neo-Nazis align more with the anti-semitic
alt-left.

We feel pressure on our values. But we will stand firm against these threats.

Dude, you think it's all fun and games, but the core support of ''New Right'' parties are racists. You are in bed with Neo-Nazis.

I can see steam being handcuffed and carried away screaming Im not muslim Im gay and they say yeah right. Im lesbian and plant a kiss on one of the women carrying her away.....See I love pussy see see. And them shaking their head...this muslim was really desperate to stay. Get her away

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I can see steam being handcuffed and carried away screaming Im not muslim Im gay and they say yeah right. Im lesbian and plant a kiss on one of the women carrying her away.....See I love pussy see see. And them shaking their head...this muslim was really desperate to stay. Get her away
@Steamdevolopment :russ:

Dude, you think it's all fun and games, but the core support of ''New Right'' parties are racists. You are in bed with Neo-Nazis.

Stop your fearmongering. There are only a few dozen Neo-Nazis here anyway. You are creating a boogeyman that does not exist. Merkel, Macron, May, Trudeau, their days are numbered.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Can anyone blame them for being tired of young MENA males roaming the streets of indre Köbenhavn? Listen to this song:

@Apollo they can deport immigrants by rescinding citizenship, they’ve done it to people who’ve been here 20 yrs +

It’s about stretching the interpretation of the law to get your policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts