New Danish Party Led By a WOMAN, Wants to Deport muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immigrants with the least income and political power are first for deportation, if a Somali can sit in parliament and voice about this then it’s preventable

A new populist political party also formed here a few weeks ago: the People's Party of Canada. They are polling at 17%. I joined it the first day it was announced. I'm tired of the Cuckservative Party.

Good luck to the Danes.
You’re against the well being of immigrants ?

Apollo

VIP
How much grant money did you get from the Open Society Foundations and the turncoat Rockefeller family? All day, you are spouting alt-left propaganda

I would love to work for the Open Society Institute. Would look great on the resume.

I have worked for a far-left organization before. :siilaanyolaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I would love to work for the Open Society Institute. Would look great on the resume.

I have worked for a far-left organization before. :siilaanyolaugh:
In hindsight, so many of the George Soros and co like organisations are actually beneficial to us diaspora somalis, its time we join the dark side :siilaanyolaugh:

Screenshot_20180921-135036.png

G*d bless Israel

:mjpls:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He's evil. He wants Somalis to genocide themselves by race mixing with White Europeans and erase us from Western history. He doesn't want Somalis to keep existing in the West.
Never gonna happen, somali race is genetically unique we will continue to exist in the west as long as we are adhering to the tenants of Islam, and remain socially conservative.

Theres a reason why its only really nigggers and indians who race mix with whites.

By the way, what are your views on white europeans who accept islam, should we race mix with them, of course its a slippery slope, we don't wanna mix with muslim bantus.

Apollo

VIP
Never gonna happen, somali race is genetically unique we will continue to exist in the west as long as we are adhering to the tenants of Islam, and remain socially conservative.

Theres a reasons its only really nigggers and indians who race mix with whites.

By the way, what are your views on white europeans who accept islam, should we race mix with them, of course its a slippery slope, we don't wanna mix with muslim bantus.

Converts to Islam in the West generally have massive problems (former criminals, former drug addictions etc). I honestly never met any well-adjusted ones.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Converts to Islam in the West generally have massive problems (crime, former addictions etc). I honestly never met any well-adjusted ones.
True, here in the UK, majority of converts are gingers, they must been fed up with all south park gingers dont have souls jokes and decided f*ck this im joining islam:pachah1:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Damm she lookin fine as hell id go to Denmark just to let her deport me and bismillah her jawline may allah help us all she could cut steel with that come on i can't believe I'm the only one who said it you guys would do the same

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What's up with white people these days? In the 90s and early 2000s they were so chill. Now they are all racist and sheeeit.

Could be because some non white groups are acting like zoo animals.

Also they are nervous about getting replaced. :gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP
Could be because some non white groups are acting like zoo animals.

Also they are nervous about getting replaced. :gaasdrink:

Crime is actually down all over the West. In the 60s, 70s, 80s etc when there were more whites on average in the West crime was higher than today.

It's the demographic squeeze they are experiencing.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Crime is actually down all over the West. In the 60s, 70s, 80s etc when there were more whites on average in the West crime was higher than today.

It's the demographic squeeze they are experiencing.

Crime may be going down, but non whites are over represented in many areas. Meaning if they suddenly disappeared things would be safer. Especially with sexual crimes.

But yeah, the demographics is the biggest reason. Human tribalism can't be overcome with empty platitudes of tolerance. Liberalism will be considered a mental disease in the coming decades.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Crime may be going down, but non whites are over represented in many areas. Meaning if they suddenly disappeared things would be safer. Especially with sexual crimes.

But yeah, the demographics is the biggest reason. Human tribalism can't be overcome with empty platitudes of tolerance. Liberalism will be considered a mental disease in the coming decades.
The natural disposition of man is to be uncivilised. Civilisation is unnatural.

Homo sapiens were much better to themselves and the environment without civilisation.

When i speak with negros and white people i feel weird despite the fact that i know they're no threat to me, tribalism is instinctual, it goes deep to the subconscious level and programmed into us for greater odds of survival

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The natural disposition of man is to be uncivilised. Civilisation is unnatural.

Homo sapiens were much better to themselves and the environment without civilisation.

When i speak with negros and white people i feel weird despite the fact that i know they're no threat to me, tribalism is instinctual, it goes deep to the subconscious level and programmed into us for greater odds of survival

Case and point, the right is now complaining about the Asians in Australia. Why though? The Asians are model citizens are they not? Low crime rate, high achieving. What's the issue? Could it be that their numbers have increased drastically in the last decade?

Tribalism is indeed ingrained. Can't be helped, smarter to play that game better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending