New Citizenships laws will be against Djibouti , kenya and Ethiopian somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia, Somali oo dhan baa leh..an automatic citizenship for any Somali blood across the continents.

Villa Somalia will most definitely be pressured to forget about Somalis outside the borders of Somalia but I really hope they stay strong and bring the citizenship law home in its full glory.

Lol as if K5 is a monolithic region. If the xabashi regime collapses (it won't, they have higher IQ than Somalis), it will be every man for himself. As if Isaaqs, Dirs and Darood are gonna share an administration and country after the Ethiopian collapse.
As if isaaqs have any stake in the region, the very little villages your kins have in the region will go under us as dhulbahante lands are under lala land.:trumpsmirk:

Even if the government agrees to it, any Somali will still be able to get it.

My uncle has Djiboutian citizenship despite not ever living there and has no clan ties.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What a ghastly idea. Anyone that is 'Pro', this law, should be shot between the eyes.

Lol as if K5 is a monolithic region. If the xabashi regime collapses (it won't, they have higher IQ than Somalis), it will be every man for himself. As if Isaaqs, Dirs and Darood are gonna share an administration and country after the Ethiopian collapse.
Isaqs are Dir. Northern Dir , in the somali clans system they are under Dir.

You want to have your own clan three but it is un recognized like somaliland

Good Idea but those people are Ethiopianized they do not like us I sow a lot of them calling them selves Ethiopian and insulting Somalia
They have to. Ilay will kill them. I have a friend who is abasguul from jigjiga who lives in the usa, he spoke in support for onlf and ilay almost killed his sister. Some of them are brainwashed and some are just stupid.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Ferrari it is totally unenforceable anyway. Clans that straddle the border will not accept having half or more of their members be blocked from voting. If Somalia ever holds elections, places like Buhoodle, Cabudwaaq, Goldogob, Ceel Barde, Dolo, Dhobley etc.. may count more voters than anywhere else in that gobol.

There may be more OG voting in Bakool than there are D&M voters!

:mjlol:

@Ferrari it is totally unenforceable anyway. Clans that straddle the border will not accept having half or more of their members be blocked from voting. If Somalia ever holds elections, places like Buhoodle, Cabudwaaq, Goldogob, Ceel Barde, Dolo, Dhobley etc.. may count more voters than anywhere else in that gobol.

There may be more OG voting in Bakool than there are D&M voters!

:mjlol:
True and It'd be good for darood .:mjpls: You got a full somaliwayn, now all the sudden Darood is everywhere.:krs:
It wouldnt shock me if hawiye members of the government are pushing this agenda.

Why are they discussing citizenship at this point. Somali should be granted full citizenship upon arrival unless they dont have a qabil but a somali mother.

They have to. Ilay will kill them. I have a friend who is abasguul from jigjiga who lives in the usa, he spoke in support for onlf and ilay almost killed his sister. Some of them are brainwashed and some are just stupid.

Yeah i hear iley will kill a poor somali in k5 because of what a cousin of his said in the west. That animal must be put down

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Nigga forgot that i can get the passport in Kismaayo :siilaanyolaugh:

Presidential order titled September 1974. The children of a muse gumacadle geljir are greatful of the kacaan welfare.
Lol I'm joking,Somalia stabilizing will be great for all Somalis. It isn't necessarily about personally benefiting from a stable somalia although I would readily return these cadaan and Bantu papers for the Somali one in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.