New Citizenships laws will be against Djibouti , kenya and Ethiopian somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I begun this campaign when I saw a lot of somalis calling them selves Ethiopian Kenyan , I said habartiin waxaa ku sameeya Iam Somalian,

Knowing how shamless Somalis are, when the Ethiopian government collapses, the somali government will try to claim the ogaden, even after saying its people are ajnabis and wont be given citizenship. :gucciwhat:

Knowing how shamless Somalis are, when the Ethiopian government collapses, the somali government will try to claim the ogaden, even after saying its people are ajnabis and wont be given citizenship. :gucciwhat:

There is no doubt that is exactly what Somalis will do but will Ogaden accept is the question.

Lol as if K5 is a monolithic region. If the xabashi regime collapses (it won't, they have higher IQ than Somalis), it will be every man for himself. As if Isaaqs, Dirs and Darood are gonna share an administration and country after the Ethiopian collapse.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Don't care too much for Kenyan Somalis but the Galbeed is Somali central.

The only ones who would benefit from this are the Ethiopian and Kenyan government as well as some tribal interest that want to limit the MAX & OG expansion in Jubaland.

Good Idea but those people are Ethiopianized they do not like us I sow a lot of them calling them selves Ethiopian and insulting Somalia

Somalia is for Puntlanders, Galnusers, Hireshabz, Southwesterz and Jubbalanders.

...and whatever new states have formed since this reply was posted. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending