New Citizenships laws will be against Djibouti , kenya and Ethiopian somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Lol, as if anyone wants Somalia's citizenship.
Thats not the point

The Citizenship law should be any person of Somali Origin, either through ancestry or through marriage should be able to take Somali Citizenship

Somali origin should be defined by someone from any Somali clan from Diri Dhabe till raskambooni

Apollo

VIP
Thats not the point

The Citizenship law should be any person of Somali Origin, either through ancestry or through marriage should be able to take Somali Citizenship

Somali origin should be defined by someone from any Somali clan from Diri Dhabe till raskambooni

Ethiopian Somalis and Kenyan Somalis do not have origins from Somalia, they are foreigners. Forget about these cucks, the Ogaden war already destroyed Somalia before, let the Amhara & Kikuyu take care of them.

There is a new citizenship law being pushed by the parliament.Somalis from NFD,OGADENIA AND DJIBOUTI will be not granted citizenship.
not grant full citizenship like Jordan does with Palestinians they can have passport but not full citizenship rights . do not allow to run for Federal Parliament and presidential elections , I was campaigning for this 5 years, if you go to Djibouti they will charge you 15 days visa , the worst thing is we allow them to run presidential election and Federal Parliament

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Ethiopian Somalis and Kenyan Somalis do not have origins from Somalia, they are foreigners. Forget about these cucks, the Ogaden war already destroyed Somalia before, let the Amhara & Kikuyu take care of them.
From a person whos a reer gaalkacyood who was born in bosaso and his father born in Bookh(DDS) , you have cuqdad i suppose. I'd rather die wallahi than hand my brothers to kikuyu san weyn and amxaar dabada Iska dhaqin

Apollo

VIP
From a person whos a reer gaalkacyood who was born in bosaso and his father born in Bookh(DDS) , you have cuqdad i suppose. I'd rather die wallahi than hand my brothers to kikuyu san weyn and amxaar dabada Iska dhaqin

Kenyan Somalis and Ethiopian Somalis are mixed with Oromos. Sorry, but they ain't my bros. Forget about them.

There is a new citizenship law being pushed by the parliament.Somalis from NFD,OGADENIA AND DJIBOUTI will be not granted citizenship.

isn't it strange that these territories are occupied by foreigners, yet this "new" law will not grant these people citizenship. Hope its false. it seems they're trying to get us to forget about retrieving these lands.

isn't it strange that these territories are occupied by foreigners, yet this "new" law will not grant these people citizenship. Hope its false. it seems they're trying to get us to forget about retrieving these lands.
Forget about this territories , they have full rights to join Somalia, but the our problems are in the 18 regions

It's obvious that they want to seperate us from other Somalis.It won't work.

we're not going to sit idly and make Somalia a doormat for every Djiboutian/Ethiopian/Kenyan to step on our tails, Somalia is for Somalians period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts