Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Idk who that is but if it was anything like this saga, you’re best avoided.
Hey VixR,

How are ya? Long time, how's life?

Listen abaayo you keep skipping the fact that this guy made fun of our features and said we look deformed, doesn't that work you up even a little?
Would you say he lost his job out of the blue if he made fun of Jews and Jews wrote a complaint about him? How about Mexicans? Do you think his firing would be justified then?

It's your own people that tear you down. It's time for Somalis to stand up for each other.

No more black unity.

Apollo

VIP
His employers must have mentioned the correspondence to him, he must know it was Somali-related, and the guy must be so bewildered right now, the cherry on top being no one expects to lose a job out of the blue like that.

You’re ruthless.

SJWs do this all the time to Alt-Right Whites.

So why can't we do it to Anti-Cushitic Somalophobic Blacks?

VixR

Veritas
Hey VixR,

How are ya? Long time, how's life?

Listen abaayo you keep skipping the fact that this guy made fun of our features and said we look deformed, doesn't that work you up even a little?
Would you say he lost his job out of the blue if he made fun of Jews and Jews wrote a complaint about him? How about Mexicans? Do you think his firing would be justified then?

It's your own people that tear you down. It's time for Somalis to stand up for each other.

No more black unity.

Hey fam, life’s ok right now lol.

Nah, I really don’t think it’s sustainable to dig up someone’s old tweets and use it against their livelihood. It’s out of control.

It’s one thing to engage him and have your twitter beef or whatever, but contacting his job falsifying bad, racist conduct towards fake “customers” bc of something he tweeted in 2012. Acudubilah, have you no shame?

If this guy really got fired, I don’t know how you can feel comfortable with that.
SJWs do this all the time to Alt-Right Whites.

So why can't we do it to Anti-Cushitic Somalophobic Blacks?
:comeon:

Apollo

VIP

Nah, I really don’t think it’s sustainable to dig up someone’s old tweets and use it against their livelihood. It’s out of control.

It’s one thing to engage him and have your twitter beef or whatever, but contacting his job falsifying bad, racist conduct towards fake “customers” bc of something he tweeted in 2012. Acudubilah, have you no shame?

If this guy really got fired, I don’t know how you can feel comfortable with that.

This is 2018. Everyone knows that you can get fired over racist social media posts, especially if you do it under your own name publicly..

Modern-day etiquette.

Are you for real..:gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

I feel comfortable knowing someone who thinks my people have deformed feautures losing their job.

You still didn't answer my question, if he made the same comments about Jewish people or Mexican people, and they complained would you think his firing would be justified?

Livelihood or not, I wouldn't feel comfortable him serving food to Somali customers. It's best he's not handling food.

VixR

Veritas
I feel comfortable knowing someone who thinks my people have deformed feautures losing their job.

You still didn't answer my question, if he made the same comments about Jewish people or Mexican people, and they complained would you think his firing would be justified?

Livelihood or not, I wouldn't feel comfortable him serving food to Somali customers. It's best he's not handling food.
I already answered that q fam. Gooney already tried to pull that same BS black sympathizer tag, and sigmund tried it with the Jamaican dick comments. None of that changes the optics of this mess.

Apollo

VIP
I already answered that q fam. Gooney already tried to pull that same BS black sympathizer tag, and sigmund tried it with the Jamaican dick comments. None of that changes the optics of this mess.

He said there was something wrong with the Somali genetic code and called Somalis defective mutants. That's pretty damn racist.

Replace that with Jews or Gypsies or if a White American said that about African Americans?

Are you guys not penning fake reviews about being mistreated by him as customers to his job?

I already said it, you’re a ruthless group :damedamn:
No people sent email to his employers showing his tweets. Maybe you think calling somalis deformed is ok. I dare you go on twitter and call jews or blacks deformed and ugly while having your name and employers name there

Gibiin-Udug

Nope you didn't answer me.

Again do you think if he made the same degrading, disgusting comments about Jewish people and Mexican people and they reported him. Would you think his firing would be justified? :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending