Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pic in your sig.....but as a somali you should take it down. That nigga looks like he is in heaven with weed and reggae. My kinda nigga!
:mjlol: who said I hate all niggas?
Shouldn’t you be asking yourself what you’re doing in a predominantly Somali site?

my turn:

How come y'all hate AAs so much yet bite off so much of their ways...how they speak...music they listen to....and now you are trying to get people fired for harmless words.

I ask myself that every phucking day. I've come to the conclusion that slumming it every now and then is good for the soul.
LOL!
You feel the need to attack Somalis on our site to help your soul? Lol you're mentally ill. Must've been from all the marijuana your mother gave you as a baby. Typical low IQ, good for nothing Caribbean.

That’s a good point. I wouldn’t. It was stupid of him, for sure. What he said is beside the point, it’s the principle of the matter. I don’t think it’s right to dig through ppl’s timelines for dirt expressly to kill their livelihood.

I’m sure you’re an angel tho and have never said anything that might put you in a bad light. Somalis degrade others on the internet all the goddamn time, since you can think in empathy only towards Somalis, imagine any number of the shit posts here costing someone their job.

Your the only person on this thread that is using logic. I'm sure none of these dudes on here would want there ugly comments presented to them in there next job interviews.

You feel the need to attack Somalis on our site to help your soul? Lol you're mentally ill. Must've been from all the marijuana your mother gave you as a baby. Typical low IQ, good for nothing Caribbean.

I would have you know that weed is one of the hottest raw material in the world today. In fact i advise you to pick up a weed stock if you have a few dollars to invest. It will make you rich in a few years. I suggest either CRON or CGC.

I know i'm casting pearls before swine since you probably have no idea what i'm talking about...68IQ and all...but google either of those names and you can thank me later. And don't say a nigga has never been kind to you.

my turn:

How come y'all hate AAs so much yet bite off so much of their ways...how they speak...music they listen to....and now you are trying to get people fired for harmless words.
Personally I have nothing against AAs that have not said anything harmless about Somalis. But come on your people are known for getting people fired for less than this.

Do you personally believe that AAs/blacks can be racists?

Personally I have nothing against AAs that have not said anything harmless about Somalis. But come on your people are known for getting people fired for less than this.

Do you personally believe that AAs/blacks can be racists?

Man that siggy is life.

If they are its a tiny minority. I don't think blacks go around feeling superior to any other group which is the definition of a racist.

I would have you know that weed is one of the hottest raw material in the world today. In fact i advise you to pick up a weed stock if you have a few dollars to invest. It will make you rich in a few years. I suggest either CRON or CGC.

I know i'm casting pearls before swine since you probably have no idea what i'm talking about...68IQ and all...but google either of those names and you can thank me later. And don't say a nigga has never been kind to you.
LOL 68 IQ is absolute bullshit. A black person using that racist agenda as an insult? Hahahaha. If you didn't notice, the racist agenda applies to you as well.

You definitely have low IQ/are retarded since you Caribbeans are known for giving babies marijuana, and smoking it when you're pregnant.

Come on fella...you know what i mean....every slang term used in the black community you see it on somali forums.
Ok but its not about black community. This man doesnt represent all black people. He made vile comments. People got offended and complained. If that was white or Asian guy we would have reacted the same

LOL 68 IQ is absolute bullshit. A black person using that racist agenda as an insult? Hahahaha. If you didn't notice, the racist agenda applies to you as well.

You definitely have low IQ/are retarded since you Caribbeans are known for giving babies marijuana, and smoking it when you're pregnant.

Oh so you're gonna ignore the gems i gave you in my previous post. Listen you are half right because before every body else blacks from the caribbean recognized the medical power of weed now it is the medical community that is catching up all over the world. Weed's power is being used to battle an assortment of ailments among adults and yes among children as well. It is why weed stocks are soaring right now. But you don't hear me though. Stay ignorant.

Oh so you're gonna ignore the gems i gave you in my previous post. Listen you are half right because before every body else blacks from the caribbean recognized the medical power of weed now it is the medical community that is catching up all over the world. Weed's power is being used to battle an assortment of ailments among adults and yes among children as well. It is why weed stocks are soaring right now. But you don't hear me though. Stay ignorant.
Sorry but I would never ever touch weed with a stick unless it's for health reasons.

Ok but its not about black community. This man doesnt represent all black people. He made vile comments. People got offended and complained. If that was white or Asian guy we would have reacted the same

I doubt you would have reacted the same. You people...many of you...seem to have a plank up your arse with regards to black people. Again the irony is insane since this is a forum where everything negative that can be said about black people is said here....regularly. Yet a few timid words sends you into a tizzy.

I doubt you would have reacted the same. You people...many of you...seem to have a plank up your arse with regards to black people. Again the irony is insane since this is a forum where everything negative that can be said about black people is said here....regularly. Yet a few timid words sends you into a tizzy.
You have a narrative and dont want to move from it. Im telling you if a white or asain person said what he said about my people I would have been equally offended. You telling me I am a liar and you know my feelings better.

Again this man is an individual and dont represent black people. Complaining about his vile tweets is not an attack on black people. In the email I sent I spoke about him and not black people. You need to move from the narrative that we are the bad guys here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts