Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I hope that jamaican cock was worth it sis :siilaanyolaugh:
His employers must have mentioned the correspondence to him, he must know it was Somali-related, and the guy must be so bewildered right now, the cherry on top being no one expects to lose a job out of the blue like that.

You’re ruthless.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
His employers must have mentioned the fake correspondence to him, he must know it was Somali-related, and the guy must be so bewildered right now, the cherry on top being no one expects to lose a job out of the blue like that.

You’re ruthless.
Ofcourse i am everyone in this forum knows i am remember when i finished osh and akela and made her force to do a apology video? he deserved every little nast thing he gets no one deserves success when mocking my people more than once

VixR

Veritas
Ofcourse i am everyone in this forum knows i am remember when i finished osh and akela and made her force to do a apology video? he deserved every little nast thing he gets no one deserves success when mocking my people more than once
Idk who that is but if it was anything like this saga, you’re best avoided.

His employers must have mentioned the [fake] correspondence to him, he must know it was Somali-related, and the guy must be so bewildered right now, the cherry on top being no one expects to lose a job out of the blue like that.

You’re ruthless.
As adeer george bush said...you either with us or against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending