Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I am not saying you should not be offended but taking a step that can drastically changes someone's lot in life is not a minor thing is it?

If he gets fired as a result of emails you guys sent and struggles to get employed again because he got fired from his previous job...that is not minor. Do you think that's fair?

every action has consequences. He was on twitter with his personal account tweeting disgusting xenophobic remarks. He has only himself to blame.

I am not saying you should not be offended but taking a step that can drastically changes someone's lot in life is not a minor thing is it?

If he gets fired as a result of emails you guys sent and struggles to get employed again because he got fired from his previous job...that is not minor. Do you think that's fair?

yes.:vo3yidw:

And it will make him reflect and become a better person leading to the world becoming better place. Then yes....to change the world it start with these small steps. Person by person...step by step

So y’all giving the business one star for a dude who left the place a long time ago :kanyehmm:
He didn't leave a long time ago, he got fired now because of this.

Why else did he remove crepes&cones' @ from his bio when he's been having it for awhile?
:lolbron:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Man a WHOLE me started this and ended his career im an entire MOOD
tenor.gif

Muji

VIP
Loool

Well done.

Looks like somalis can do something productive when they put their heads to it.

Maybe now you guys can focus on correcting the 68 IQ myth that is going around. Start reporting the websites until they cite their source.

Muji

VIP
@World you can qashin me all you want you rabid dog but it doesn’t change the fact that you froth at the mouth when a black guy is racist to Somalis but turn the other cheek when cadan people are willing to argue that Somalis are intellectually retarded. The first is just a lowly chef frying burgers and the second has far reaching consequences for Somalis who are seeking employment and education.
:yacadiim:

@Steamdevolopment your thoughts?

World

VIP
@World you can qashin me all you want you rabid dog but it doesn’t change the fact that you froth at the mouth when a black guy is racist to Somalis but turn the other cheek when cadan people are willing to argue that Somalis are intellectually retarded. The first is just a lowly chef frying burgers and the second has far reaching consequences for Somalis who are seeking employment and education.
:yacadiim:

@Steamdevolopment your thoughts?
What on earth are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending