Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
We cant karbaash the Madows atleast not in twitter since we’ve got these xaarlimos defending them and asslicking the Mukembes

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
abcdef.png

Sigh....complains he is racist because he said Somalis are deformed....proceeds to call him a monkey....:mindblown:

Why are somalis on this site willing to die on this fake outrage hill you have whipped up?

Your actions and words sound very immature.
Why are you fighting on his behalf so much? Let us get in our sjw and be victims in peace

Because this isn't funny...why not spend this much energy on a worthy cause. Fake outrage like this lessens the impact of a real one.
Its not fake and non of us is dumb enough to think he will get fired. Its just a way to say fvck you to him. He clearly has hatred for somalis....so we just saying we hear you and fvck you. I personally find it very funny.

And its not like we are protesting and wasting time. I wrote a 2 min email and will make 1 min call. Thats it and thats my way of saying fvck you to him. I have that right to express my displeasure for someone insulting my peoole

Its not fake and non of us is dumb enough to think he will get fired. Its just a way to say fvck you to him. He clearly has hatred for somalis....so we just saying we hear you and fvck you. I personally find it very funny.

And its not like we are protesting and wasting time. I wrote a 2 min email and will make 1 min call. Thats it and thats my way of saying fvck you to him. I have that right to express my displeasure for someone insulting my peoole

Okay let me put his in perspective for you. Y'all have said the most offensive thing there to say about Ethiopians ALL OVET THE INTERNET. Here, Twitter, any comment section. If we were to spend time reporting and complaining about every Somali that hates us...we won't get anything done. Y'all take people saying something bad about Somalis so personally it can not be healthy. Get a tough skin. Not everyone has to like you. Learn to have things like this roll of your shoulder and pick your battles. Don't die on small hill over and over again or you won't have the energy for the mountain around the corner.

Okay let me put his in perspective for you. Y'all have said the most offensive thing there to say about Ethiopians ALL OVET THE INTERNET. Here, Twitter, any comment section. If we were to spend time reporting and complaining about every Somali that hates us...we won't get anything done. Y'all take people saying something bad about Somalis so personally it can not be healthy. Get a tough skin. Not everyone has to like you. Learn to have things like this roll of your shoulder and pick your battles. Don't die on small hill over and over again or you won't have the energy for the mountain around the corner.
You cant decide what others feel offensive. I believe if you feel offended by something you have the right to speak up. If you felt offended by the anti ethopian languague on people on the internet. By all means report them and make complaint. Thats the beautiful thing. There isnt an offended meter we all agree on and you can only complain when the offense reached certain level on the meter.

And sending an email is not picking a battle. We are not organising a protest and mobilsing people. Its a minor thing

You cant decide what others feel offensive. I believe if you feel offended by something you have the right to speak up. If you felt offended by the anti ethopian languague on people on the internet. By all means report them and make complaint. Thats the beautiful thing. There isnt an offended meter we all agree on and you can only complain when the offense reached certain level on the meter.

And sending an email is not picking a battle. We are not organising a protest and mobilsing people. Its a minor thing

I am not saying you should not be offended but taking a step that can drastically changes someone's lot in life is not a minor thing is it?

If he gets fired as a result of emails you guys sent and struggles to get employed again because he got fired from his previous job...that is not minor. Do you think that's fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending