Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ladies and gentleman i just want to say this successfull black man works at a very succesful top restaurant and is a chef at crepes and cones with nearly 4,000 followers and has quite a few somali followers supporting him YET he is here ridiculing us and yall beg it with these people? cant relate and could never be me but go ahead and support him by REPORTING him

Do your thang and let him not get away with it bastaarka xuun

AND BEFORE YALL ATTACK ME AND SAY THIS WAS AGES AGO HE WAS VERY WELL KNOWN IN TWITTER BACK IN THE DAY AND SAID A LOT OF STUFF TILL HE MADE IT BIG DELETES SOME OF THE HORRIBLE SEE HOW KEPT THE LESSER?????

c9c729da-159f-4d1c-9504-8701d187bf58.png

This is the

15dd680d-f12c-40f1-97e1-dc217f4d3a5b.png

had to screesnhot this one

Last edited by a moderator:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Did you find this yourself? Another lowlife madow atacking us out the blue
he was doing a sob story about how he made it big and it made me soo angry because heh used to make a lot of jokes on somalia and somalis report him

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Reporting him will not help the dying Somalis in any way. Tell us better reasoning
why are you riding out for maadows?? are you bantu? he was very wellknown on twitter back in the day and said more horrible stuff about us till when he made it he deleted majority and left some of the "funny ones" why are you attacking me :/

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somali people are an enigma to the world don’t take it too personally
I will take it personally he is out here living his best life living lavishfully while he said some horrible stuff about somalis/somalia while my people are dying back home and in the west its disgusting and im making sure hes not gonna get away with what he said.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
why are you riding out for maadows?? are you bantu? he was very wellknown on twitter back in the day and said more horrible stuff about us till when he made it he deleted majority and left some of the "funny ones" why are you attacking me :/

Somali baan ahaay laakin I will not get offended by 5 year old tweet that I didn't even know existed,. Midakala, where have I attacked you?

Caadi iskaadig.

Somali baan ahaay laakin I will not get offended by 5 year old tweet that I didn't even know existed,. Midakala, where have I attacked you?

Caadi iskaadig.
Dude they do cry foul over older tweets from white people and call for boycott. They had to be treated by the same standard

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

Caadi iskaadig.
waar your bantu probably a ugandan what are you doing in this forum f*ck off you amisom bastard you even learnt the language

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Dude they do cry foul over older tweets from white people and call for boycott. They had to be treated by the same standard

White people deserve it. We didn't go through 500 years of slavery in the hands of blacks, black people did go through 500 years of slavery in the hands of white people. You see you are comparing apples to Oranges. Stop kidding yourself.

15dd680d-f12c-40f1-97e1-dc217f4d3a5b.png

had to screesnhot this one

The sad part about this is that IF you still show evidence to our people, especially the Somali girls in London, wallahi they will turn their back on you and still support this gorilla looking blickass.
I saw few Somali girls on youtube hyping about this ebola dessert place, I felt disgusted!!!

THEY SHOULD SUPPORT SMALL SOMALI DESSERT PLACES POINT BLANK PERIOD!

Maybe those whips his ancestors received multiple times from his white slave masters, must've genetically affected him mentally. Ugly wide-nosed monkey.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Maybe those whips his ancestors received multiple times from his white slave masters, must've genetically affected him mentally. Ugly wide-nosed monkey.
report him on twitter he said much worse and email his job place i wrote above please he cant get away with it he was very well known in mocking us back in the day and never apologized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts