Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooney

I thought you were tougher than this, how can a pastry chef make you so riled up? Sxb, hit the gym.
wallahi next week Im gonna go back to the gym. I havent worked out in 3 years. Before that I was 104kg gym rat. Now Im like 86kg stressed out farax. One more week and you wont see a lot of me. tbh this place makes my work night go much quicker as I have so much time at work

VixR

Veritas
Nah, I purposely let him change the topic. @AussieHustler is a humble guy but he needs to stop trolling the wrong way.
If he was anything like you, he would’ve escalated it on his end and said hoyada is a cuck, or something of that nature lol, or gotten triggered. He even changed your terminology in that hoe post somehow.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If he was anything like you, he would’ve escalated it on his end and said hoyada is a cuck, or something of that nature. He even changed your terminology in that hoe post somehow.

You're confusing someone else with me. I don't escalate things nor do I insult other people's parents unless it's a joke which I usually don't do.

VixR

Veritas
You're confusing someone else with me. I don't escalate things nor do I insult other people's parents unless it's a joke.
Fair enough? But I’m sure you understand what I mean. You came out of nowhere instigating someone as a cuck and self-hater bc of his beliefs, and you got no response of the kind you were fishing for.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
The only companies that kick out people are the large ones with a brand to protect, not some rapper restaurant, at most their gonna make him apologise and probably take a picture with a somali for insta, maybe even a video which will make the guy seem nice.

We gotta go for the jugular, spread this on Somali twitter, bash the girls who went and queued 2 hours to just get a seat.

Get this viral

One person on twitter to mention this to is @saywallahi

Someone hear make a post with recommendations to somali cafes and restaurants on the top of my head, quruxlow in nw6 killy and brothers cafe in tottenham.

Buy Somali not Black

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Fair enough? But I’m sure you understand what I mean. You came out of nowhere instigating someone as a cuck and self-hater bc of his beliefs, and you got no response of the kind you were fishing for.

Why do you defend him so much when he's constantly degrading Somalis? I only stated what he was which is a self hater once you start reading his comments. No need to lie for him. My comment was very clear about him so don't bemuse things.

On top of that he admitted he was a cuck so really there was no need for response. Also, it has nothing to do with his atheism, you're again just conflating.

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Geeljire don't have the power to get someone fired. Our ethnicity alone is not considered worthy enough to be protected. Other identities such as black and muslim only carry weight.

Geeljire don't have the power to get someone fired. Our ethnicity alone is not considered worthy enough to be protected. Other identities such as black and muslim only carry weight.
We are not dramatic enough. Blacks can be pain in the butt and companies fold

VixR

Veritas
Why do you defend him so much when he's constantly degrading Somalis? I only stated what he was which is a self hater once you start reading his comments. No need to lie for him. My comment was very clear about him so don't bemuse things.

On top of that he admitted he was a cuck so really there was no need for response. Also, it has nothing to do with his atheism, you're again just conflating.
You said ever since you left Islam you’re a cuck and a self hater, how am I the one who’s conflating? :mjlol:

How can u think that’s a rational argument?

Guys can be so fucking weird. Lose the word cuck from your vocab.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You said ever since you left Islam you’re a cuck and a self hater, how am I the one who’s conflating? :mjlol:

How can u think that’s a rational argument?

Guys can be so fucking weird.

What was your Jew-donym? :dead:

I said after you left Islam you became like this. Fact is he admitted he was a cuck and showed his self hating tendencies which you vehemently denied so you're the simpleton irrational one here.

Now stop quoting me you disturbed feminist.

VixR

Veritas
I said after you left Islam you became like this. Fact is he admitted he was a cuck and showed his self hating tendencies which you vehemently denied so you're the simpleton irrational one here.

Now stop quoting me you disturbed feminist.
Are you getting angry? :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.