Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieHustler
So how come you two and I, we’re not going ham? What went wrong with you two?[/QUOTE]

People are trolling mainly. But you telling me people talking ill about somalis dont bother you the slightest. The only people that slightly trigger me is the blm somalis. Even ausdie is good people and he is trolling as well

VixR

Veritas
@AussieHustler
So how come you two and I, we’re not going ham? What went wrong with you two?

People are trolling mainly. But you telling me people talking ill about somalis dont bother you the slightest. The only people that slightly trigger me is the blm somalis. Even ausdie is good people and he is trolling as well
The tweets didn’t really do anything for me. I responded to the thread bc I thought the reaction was disproportionate.

Do you agree with OP on basing your support of black businesses on some dude’s tweet? If it were don’t support him, it would at least be rational and not over the top.

The tweets didn’t really do anything for me. I responded to the thread bc I thought the reaction was disproportionate.

Do you agree with OP on basing your support of black businesses on some dude’s tweet? If it were don’t support him, it would at least be rational and not over the top.
No his business. But i support somali business if i have a choice. Boycott is the rational and civilsed thing to do. Thread started suggested we should email his employer. Thats what everyone di. I would boycott his business. Not random blacks.

VixR

Veritas
No his business. But i support somali business if i have a choice. Boycott is the rational and civilsed thing to do. Thread started suggested we should email his employer. Thats what everyone di. I would boycott his business. Not random blacks.
I just think Somalis need to find other ways to pop off. This is not a good look, fam.

My point is WHO CARES what he thinks? And why make it a race thing? Clearly some of you do, and much more than is healthy. You gave him 15 pages, this is all a bit much, don’t you think?

What are your services? :cosbyhmm:

He already has a dedicated space in Somali cyberspace

Why are you making it out to be more than it is?

The guy made some offensive tweets, and now he's catching heat for it. You're acting like she's calling for a summit or reparations. Nah, she posted it on some obscure forum so people can f*ck with him.

15 pages kulaha like the other topics you and everyone else here has gleefully participated in aren't just as qashin

:what1:

Let the fuckery commence
:rejoice:

I just think Somalis need to find other ways to pop off. This is not a good look, fam.
Whats pop off. So somalis should accept being insulted? You think if the role were reversed they would just leave it? Can I ask where you live? It seems you are the type who feel we should be apologetic and accept any insults. No offence but you seem to be one of those girls who want acceptence from blacks

The guy made some offensive tweets, and now he's catching heat for it. You're acting like she's calling for a summit or reparations. Nah, she posted it on some obscure forum so people can f*ck with him.

15 pages kulaha like the other topics on here you and everyone else here has gleefully aren't just as qashin

Let the fuckery commence
Thats the most civilsed and major thing. Inform his employers and boycott his business. Thats what white people do. Look at what the blacks and their reaction to starbuck incident

VixR

Veritas

15 pages kulaha like the other topics you and everyone else here has gleefully participated in aren't just as qashin

Let the fuckery commence
You dug up his tweets from 2012 lol to report it to his employer this year. I really wonder if anyone here actually went through with it. It’s baffling tbh. Isn’t it a bit stale?

I didn’t think this was real but I’ve heard of this happening before. People legit uncover shit you said years ago to tank your career. I don’t know if it even makes sense to be held responsible for tweets that old, definitely not to go nuclear over it.
Whats pop off. So somalis should accept being insulted? You think if the role were reversed they would just leave it? Can I ask where you live? It seems you are the type who feel we should be apologetic and accept any insults. No offence but you seem to be one of those girls who want acceptence from blacks
I could care less about acceptance. You’re missing the point.

O
@AussieHustler
So how come you two and I, we’re not going ham? What went wrong with you two?

People are trolling mainly. But you telling me people talking ill about somalis dont bother you the slightest. The only people that slightly trigger me is the blm somalis. Even ausdie is good people and he is trolling as well[/QUOTE]

Gooney

People always make rude comments about two kinds of people:

• those who are strong.
• those who are weak & they can trigger.

The strong laughs at them and dismisses them without giving them any attention. Let’s choose wisely who we want to be and not discuss here every tweet that’s critical of us, Somalis. Be confident and strong minded.

I don know if it even makes sense to be held responsible for tweets that old.

That's you and clearly not everyone agrees since it happens all the time

No idea how she got it, but hey she got it. Probably made some Somalophobic ( :mjlol: ) tweets recently and deleted them hence the investigation. I'm too lazy to send an email, but I kind of definitely hope he loses his job :ummhmsmiley:

O

Gooney

People always make rude comments about two kinds of people:

• those who are strong.
• those who are weak & they can trigger.

The strong laughs at them and dismisses them without giving them any attention. Let’s choose wisely who we want to be and not discuss here every tweet that’s critical of us, Somalis. Be confident and strong minded.[/QUOTE]
There is no reason to take it to triggered. Aussie we are different. If a man comes up to me and start insulting me Im not just gonna laugh and take and pretend I was the bigger man. Im also not gonna take to violence. But I will insult you back and where we go from there depends on him. I believe in keeping it on same level as the other person.

But there is a bigger issue here. There is something called somalinimo. Caring for your own. Like vixr said the tweets didnt bother her slightest because she doesnt have that love for her own. But please dont make it like there is only 2 emotional modes chill or triggered. There is a lot of gray area in between. We live in the time of sjw. My issue with somali swj is when somalis get insulted they say let it go. But when blacks get same treatment they are the first in queue caling for boycott. Can you be a true sjw without wanting sj for your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending