Netflix series damaged our reputation

I promise you already had a bad if not one of the worst reputations before Jawahir. Somalia is literally globally known as a country filled with pirates, terrorism, FAMINE, malnourished men, FGM, corruption should I go on ?

One girl being a "d!lho" is nothing compared to the millions of times somali men tainted the image of somalis and even being the reason as to why our country is such a shit hole. Like be realistic for one fucking time and take accountability 💀

I promise you already had a bad if not one of the worst reputations before Jawahir. Somalia is literally globally known as a country filled with pirates, terrorism, FAMINE, malnourished men, FGM, corruption should I go on ?

One girl being a "d!lho" is nothing compared to the millions of times somali men tainted the image of somalis and even being the reason as to why our country is such a shit hole. Like be realistic for one fucking time and take accountability 💀
Let's be honest, no men will accept or wanna their women being more degenerate than them.
Xalimos wanna be more degenerate than us, that's the problem you xalimos that don't understand.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Arent you a gaal agnostic? You are part of the problem

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He's probably on SSpot.
:deadrose:If so, we love your doorag, shiny dark chocolate skin, and incisive commentary on women.

Let's be honest, no men will accept or wanna their women being more degenerate than them.
Xalimos wanna be more degenerate than us, that's the problem you xalimos that don't understand.
Saxib our people back home ARE LITERALLY DYING and living in the worst conditions, what makes you think a view girls acting promiscuous is the worst thing that can happen to our community?

Are the mannerisms the same too?

I'm not a body language expert, but he often places his fingers on his temple like Malcolm X.

He definitely also tries to project a certain image (Morpheus from the Matrix) and just comes off like a pretentious git -- like our mate in the video.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somali men are not romantic. Meanwhile somali girls to ajnabi men "do wanna taste this chocolate" 😂
So Cringe wallahi no dignity at all

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Based

VIP
Is this guy an Abdi or a Tyrone? What’s going on with his posture and that rag on his head… looking like hes about to feature on a p*rno

When a woman defends degeneracy loud and clear its an ultimate red flag. If she religious and preaches your imaan before this dunya she’s labeled as a pick me, but if she’s already picking what guys this woman should sleep with on the show to some of you women here she is naag nool :mjlaugh:

Hes a grown man with kids doing this shit aswell :kanyehmm:
Bro you can see how his content shifts over time .
I even praised him for not doing a xalimo va farax thing .
He was doing his red pill thing talking about muslims men & women & now its xalimo and farax every video . :damn:

Saxib our people back home ARE LITERALLY DYING and living in the worst conditions, what makes you think a view girls acting promiscuous is the worst thing that can happen to our community?
Because a degenerate xalimo will get support from her somali sisters hijabi or not. That's the problem with yall keep your sins hidden, no one wants to know your sins so stop doing sin while screaming somali girls are winning.
Also many people are living in struggling condition, not only Somalia? Helloooooo

Trending