Netflix series damaged our reputation

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Well, because we're too nice to them and that's why, Somali girl are the Muslim women who probably have the most freedom unlike the rest of the other muslim communities and how do they thank us? by disrespecting us, by humiliating us by their behavior.

Aegon

But all this is because of the dayouth as present massively on this forum who would sell father and mother to defend the acts of women like this, as soon as we denounce this they put a label of incel or hate on us and tell us to stop worrying about their lives.

Well, because we're too nice to them and that's why, Somali girl are the Muslim women who probably have the most freedom unlike the rest of the other muslim communities and how do they thank us? by disrespecting us, by humiliating us by their behavior.
Warya money will set you free. Make money and don't be a cuck sxb.
There is a number of xalimos who just wanna marry somali men because he provides for her and her family which is a money drainer in 2022.
Marry a xalimo who can put something in the table.
I believe we somali men have worshipped them to a point they believe we are their fan. This needs to stop ASAP.
The things somali men do and what ajnabi men do to xalimos is completely different. Only a cuck is blind to see it

Aegon

There is a number of xalimos who just wanna marry somali men because he provides for her and her family which is a money drainer in 2022.
I believe we somali men have worshipped them to a point they believe we are their fan. This needs to stop ASAP.
The things somali men do and what ajnabi men do to xalimos is completely different. Only a cuck is blind to see it

Above all, we must reaffirm our status as men, I won't say how because I don't want to be banned, but the smartest will understand

Above all, we must reaffirm our status as men, I won't say how because I don't want to be banned, but the smartest will understand
Sxb on the right hand side you hold the quran, and on left hand you hold a book with knowledge that will eventually make you money and self sufficiency in this world.
May Allah make it easy for you

I promise you already had a bad if not one of the worst reputations before Jawahir. Somalia is literally globally known as a country filled with pirates, terrorism, FAMINE, malnourished men, FGM, corruption should I go on ?

One girl being a "d!lho" is nothing compared to the millions of times somali men tainted the image of somalis and even being the reason as to why our country is such a shit hole. Like be realistic for one fucking time and take accountability 💀
Is Jawahir a success to you like you said she would be in your thread? :sass1:

These comments display cognitive dissonance. On one hand they want to destroy the homes of these women with war, hunger and violenece and on the other hand they want them to be hijab housewives who never leave home. Living in a full fantasy of their making. And no im not a blm xalimo.

Bro you can see how his content shifts over time .
I even praised him for not doing a xalimo va farax thing .
He was doing his red pill thing talking about muslims men & women & now its xalimo and farax every video . :damn:
Women kept starting drama out of nowhere so he decided to take advantage of that. Reminds me of a certain deceased karbaasher of obese black single moms

This is so true. Ajnabis treat xalimos like dogshit, cheap and clean whereas us faraxs are seen as beta back up plan lmfao. Us somali men should stop being loyal to these xalimos like cucks tbh. I’m hitting the gym and hopping on bidaar medications in hope of #AbdiExiting myself

This is so true. Ajnabis treat xalimos like dogshit, cheap and clean whereas us faraxs are seen as beta back up plan lmfao. Us somali men should stop being loyal to these xalimos like cucks tbh. I’m hitting the gym and hopping on bidaar medications in hope of #AbdiExiting myself
You can divest but I don’t think foreigners want you either.

Foreigners have higher standards than Xalimos, how tall are you sxb?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He definitely also tries to project a certain image (Morpheus from the Matrix) and just comes off like a pretentious git -- like our mate in the video.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:
So people that look alike act similarly. Interesting.

I think he's an amateur. We need a female voice of reason that dispenses unsolicited advice. Not specifically to Somalis but to the general public.

The answer is simple and it’s not exclusive to Somali women.

women with daddy issues hate men of their own ethnicity, because subconsciously, you are a representative, of their unloving father.

By association, her inferiority towards her father is now extended to you.

So she will do everything she can in her power to hurt you, the worst of which is cucking you, even If the price is her dignity.

I have met enough of these women, to know they’re not my enemy. Because at the end of the day, the only person getting hurt is them.

They don’t need our judgment,they need professional help.

Trending