Netflix series damaged our reputation

You’re both right that’s why I’m staying in gym and hopping on bidaar meds. I’m tall with good jawline but hairline and physique need srs work. If I’m incapable of abdiexiting I’m also incapable of landing a decent xalimo tbh
Wear a durag for now get your lacaag up and niggamax to the T with Minox & gym. Almost no woman turns down a man's who jacked handsome and has lacaag even if he's below 6'0. Continue what you doing the women will follow

So people that look alike act similarly. Interesting.

I think he's an amateur. We need a female voice of reason that dispenses unsolicited advice. Not specifically to Somalis but to the general public.

The fob accent will always be funny to me

:drakelaugh:

You and Shimbiris should start a podcast; you two are gifted with the voices and accents

It seems like an interesting idea. What sort of concept or theme should the podcast have?

Oh my God, am I going to be the spark of an awesome podcast?

:ohhh::ohhhdamn::rejoice:

I think the podcast should be about the stories of Somalis back home and in the diaspora; and you and Shimbiris could emphasise playing out the light-hearted, family friendly experiences of Somalis in the West and in the Gulf.

For the life of me i'll never understand why so many somalis pay more attention and are more offended by women like this compared to the epidemic of criminal, deadbeat faraxs. No one literally gives a shit about this. there are women like this in every muslim country, and in non-muslims they are the norm. What isnt normal is the state of the diaspora, or the great - disaster/joke that is somalia.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh my God, am I going to be the spark of an awesome podcast?

:ohhh::ohhhdamn::rejoice:

I think the podcast should be about the stories of Somalis back home and in the diaspora; and you and Shimbiris could emphasise playing out the light-hearted, family friendly experiences of Somalis in the West and in the Gulf.
Oh No Episode 13 GIF by The Voice

Is there away to conceal identities? The last thing I want is everyone saying that's Soph from SSpot. I know many here love to share every thing Somalis do. :lol:

Oh No Episode 13 GIF by The Voice

Is there away to conceal identities? The last thing I want is everyone saying that's Soph from SSpot. I know many here love to share every thing Somalis do. :lol:

I hadn't even thought about anonymity

Boo Snap GIF by Big Brother

I'm sorry but I wouldn't have a clue about concealing identities on digital platforms

Trending