Netflix/Hulu recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are into superheros, I recommend Black Ligthing :geek: It’s a family were the father and his two daughters have superhero abilities. Luke Cage is a good one too.

As of my other favs that are not superhero related: 3% (you gonna need subtitles tho, but love the concept and it’s full of suspense), Prison Break and How To Get Away With Murder. :rolleyes:

Black lightening? I’ll defo put them on my list. I live for superhero films but most importantly Marvel Lol

Netflix:

The Punisher (Really Good)
Daredevil
Luke Cage (Same as punisher)
The Defenders
Trailer Park Boys
Shameless (US)
The Office (US)
Better Call Saul
Dexter (I feel like you should disregard everything past season 4)
Orange is the New Black
Spartacus

Hulu:

Catfish (it's hilarious)
Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I never watched the Office lmao it’s about time I get with the hype

SumMo

very lowkey
I know of wrestling due to my bro. Idk how you watch it now it's qashin af. I only like Elias. I suppose you'd be normal if you stanned for Japanese and Korean shows/music smh tell them to :camby:

I don’t watch it anymore, I don’t have time
and I don’t like it that much now. If I do, I will usually just rewatch some old matches.

I feel like it has gotten kinda bad.. idk. Too many new faces. I remember tuning in to see a match on RAW one day, and there were this hillbilly brothers. I got enough information from it to know Randy Orton joined their group, just to burn down sister Abigail (idk, a random tree-house). And the hillbilly got angry and criedo_O Idk the whole thing was too wierd for me, so I stopped watching.

Haven’t watched since then.:i83dwbv:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I don’t watch it anymore, I don’t have time
and I don’t like it that much now. If I do, I will usually just rewatch some old matches.

I feel like it has gotten kinda bad.. idk. Too many new faces. I remember tuning in to see a match on RAW one day, and there were this hillbilly brothers. I got enough information from it to know Randy Orton joined their group, just to burn down sister Abigail (idk, a random tree-house). And the hillbilly got angry and criedo_O

Idk the while thing was too wierd for me, so I stopped. Haven’t watch since then..

:what1:

If my bro puts it on I ask him wtf is going on 50% of the time or walk away. I haven't watched it really since Shawn Michaels stopped wrestling.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I love Master of None!!! Second season had so many gems.
Facts. I'm still pissed of at the end of it. I was really hoping that Francesca wasn't going to cheat. Wallahi that showed taught me one thing. Be cautious with who your female is friends with. She was in a whole Ass marriage. And she still cheated.

Idgaf if they was vibing or etc she should have gotten a divorce first

SumMo

very lowkey

If my bro puts it on I ask him wtf is going on 50% of the time or walk away. I haven't watched it really since Shawn Michaels stopped wrestling.
That day was sad. When he lost it to the Undertaker.:frdfvsb: I remember that iconic day.

rip to D-Generation X:i83dwbv:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Wrestling got wack man. Wallahi last time I seriously watched it was like in 2011. From 2007-2011 I was dedicated to it. All my friends watched it too. We talked about it all the time at school.

Nowadays kids barely watch it. None of my younger siblings watch it at all. I tried to get them into I when was watching it but they didn't get hooked into it like me.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Wrestling got wack man. Wallahi last time I seriously watched it was like in 2011. From 2007-2011 I was dedicated to it. All my friends watched it too. We talked about it all the time at school.

Nowadays kids barely watch it. None of my younger siblings watch it at all. I tried to get them into I when was watching it but they didn't get hooked into it like me.

I stopped around 2006-2008 it's corny af now. I don't blame them there are better things to watch.

Queen sugar
Siren
The looming tower
Dark matter
StarGate Atlantis
Marry kills people
The last ship
The handmaid’s Tale
Black sails
Hard Sun.
Shadow hunters
The 100
Empire.
Lucifer.
Fear the walking dead.
DC legends of tomorrow( I think that’s what it’s called)

Most are Hulu, I don’t like Netflix I binge watched on Netflix for 9 months. I watched every show I considered good.
:susp:

SumMo

very lowkey
Let's be real waayeel acting like rebellious teenagers was the cringiest shit I've ever seen. :mjlol:
I thought it was funny. Rip Vince McMahon’s integrity, they went hard on that man.:i83dwbv:

Last edited:
Queen sugar
Siren
The looming tower
Dark matter
StarGate Atlantis
Marry kills people
The last ship
The handmaid’s Tale
Black sails
Hard Sun.
Shadow hunters
The 100
Empire.
Lucifer.
Fear the walking dead.
DC legends of tomorrow( I think that’s what it’s called)

Most are Hulu, I don’t like Netflix I binge watched on Netflix for 9 months. I watched every show I considered good.
only seen black sails on your list .your roster looks trash my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending