Netflix/Hulu recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home from work today (bad cold :frdfvsb:)
Need something to distract for couple hours and take advantage of a rare day off.

Any Netflix/Hulu recommendations? Shows or movies you liked recently? I’m also open to anime.

SumMo

very lowkey
If you are into superheros, I recommend Black Ligthing :geek: It’s a family were the father and his two daughters have superhero abilities. Luke Cage is a good one too.

As of my other favs that are not superhero related: 3% (you gonna need subtitles tho, but love the concept and it’s full of suspense), Prison Break and How To Get Away With Murder. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
I'm hooked on Breaking bad right now 10/10 show
I never really got into that show.. I have seen 2 seasons of it, and it kinda bored me. Which is surprising because I am a chemistry major and I love action. So it should be my fav show, lol.o_O

Does it getter better as the show progresses?

Last time I watched he was bald, doing some drug business to get money for his chemotherapy, and went under disguise by using some latin name. :confused: I don’t really remember everything. And he was still keeping everything hidden from his wife.

Is that the storyline for this entire show? or does it progress?

Cus if I might give it another chance.:geek:

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I never really got into that show.. I have seen 2 seasons of it, and it kinda bored me. Which is surprising because I am a chemistry major and I love action. So it should be my fav show, lol.o_O

Last time I watched he was bald, doing some drug business to get money for his chemotherapy, and went under disguise by using some latin name. :confused: I don’t really remember everything. And he was still keeping everything hidden from his wife.

Girl, you should really continue watching it wallaahi!! It will definitely progress :noneck:

Last time I watched he was bald, doing some drug buisness to get money for his chemotherapy, and went under disguise by using some latin name. :confused: I don’t really remember everything. And was still keeping everything hidden from his wife.

Is that the storyline behind the entire show? or does it progress?
it progresses alot .it starts off a lil slow but starts moving really fast .the way walter transforms from the first episode till the last was amazing .really good writers .i think it won most awards for t.v series

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
my brothers and sisters lets all agree to that our priorites are messed up bescuse of much time we waste on entertainment

SumMo

very lowkey
Girl, you should really continue watching it wallaahi!! It will definitely progress :noneck:
Okei , thanks.

I remember being bored, and then I stopped watching because.

I will look into it again, insha’Allah.:):nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
it progresses alot .it starts off a lil slow but starts moving really fast .the way walter transforms from the first episode till the last was amazing .really good writers .i think it won most awards for t.v series
Thank you, I will look into it some more!

I'm on season 3 now and it definitley gets better and more intense, it's honestly top 3 shows ive ever watched. You should definitley give it another shot.

I wish I could just erase my memory of bb to watch it all over again :farmajoyaab: It’s one of the best tv-shows ever.

Expectations got higher :damn:
my man you havent watched all of it yet ? :faysalwtf:

thats soo 3 years ago .i remember when i didnt miss an episode of it .

It was one of those i didn't care to watch tbh, until one boring sunday i had to know what the hype was about and after 1 episode i was hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts