The Punisher (Really Good)
Daredevil
Luke Cage (Same as punisher)
The Defenders
Trailer Park Boys
Shameless (US)
The Office (US)
Better Call Saul
Dexter (I feel like you should disregard everything past season 4)
Orange is the New Black
Spartacus

Hulu:

Catfish (it's hilarious)
Always Sunny in Philadelphia

SumMo

very lowkey
Netflix:

Daredevil
Luke Cage(Same as punisher)
The Defenders
Trailer Park Boys
Shameless (US)
The Office (US)
Better Call Saul
Orange is the New Black

Hulu:

Catfish (it's hilarious)

I see you are into superhero shows as well!

You should deff watch Black Lightning (I know it’s DC comics, but it’s soo good). Especially after episode 7, when both his daughters discover they got superpowers :eek::2tjlv3e::dzmxmmb:

And I feel like you would enjoy Gotham on Netflix based on your list. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I see you are into superhero shows as well!:vncu2n5:

You should deff watch Black Lightning (I know it’s DC comics, but it’s soo good). Especially after episode 7, when both his daughters discover they got superpowers :eek::2tjlv3e::dzmxmmb:

And I feel like you would enjoy Gotham on Netflix based on your list. :nvjpqts::)

DC has been shaping up but walaal arrow is so trash omg. It started great then turned to trash. I like Black Lightning so I'll give it a shot.

Netflix:

The Punisher (Really Good):francis:
Daredevil :wow1:
Luke Cage (Same as punisher):trash:
The Defenders :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:
Trailer Park Boys :denzelnigga:
Shameless (US):nahgirl:
The Office (US) no comment
Better Call Saul :obama:
Dexter (I feel like you should disregard everything past season 4):yousmart:
Orange is the New Black :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:
Spartacus:denzelnigga:

Hulu:

Catfish (it's hilarious):mjpls:
Always Sunny in Philadelphia :denzelnigga:

SumMo

very lowkey
DC has been shaping up but walaal arrow is so trash omg. It started great then turned to trash. I like Black Lightning so I'll give it a shot.
I agree with that! :rolleyes: I am a huge Marvel fan myself, and the saying is true:
MCU > DCEU

But they really did this show justice (Black Lightning). It’s the only good thing they have going on so far. (And they are good with cartoons.)

But that’s about it.o_O

Last edited:

KREAM

I agree with that! :rolleyes: I am a huge Marvel fan myself, and the saying is true:
MCU >>> DCEU

But wallahit hey did this show soo well (Black Lightning). It’s the only good thing they have going on so far. And they are good with cartoons.
But that’s it about it.o_O

Idk I have PTSD from Arrow. And I hated green arrow as a superhero prior. Poverty Robin hood.

KREAM

kkkkk, you are so funny :icon lol::it0tdo8:
I wish you were my friend irl. None of my girl friends like superhero related stuff. :frdfvsb: I’m always on my own when it comes to these kinda stuff. (All my friends are super girly, and I am also super girly but I like non-girly stuff too).

This is why I don't wanna even test it, Flash is trash too. Game of Thrones and Always Sunny got delayed I'm desperate :jcoleno:

None of my friends like it much either I just talk to my brother about it. My friends like K-pop and kdramas. I roast them over it all day. I'm neutral with anime but I swear that shit can get weird fast.

Netflix:

Daredevil
Luke Cage (Same as punisher)
The Defenders
Trailer Park Boys
Shameless (US)
The Office (US)
Better Call Saul
Orange is the New Black
Spartacus

Hulu:

Catfish (it's hilarious)

trailer park boys lol my fellow hennylander :samwelcome:.the best canadian t.v series .spartacus was really good but too many gay scenes .you should trybsnowfall ,only one season out so far but it looks promising .black sail was good also good starts off slow .dont listen to @SumMo gotham is horrible

MCU > DCEU

But they really did this show justice (Black Lightning). It’s the only good thing they have going on so far. (And they are good with cartoons.)

But that’s about it.o_O
i never heard of black lightning .
is it on netflix?

KREAM

trailer park boys lol my fellow hennylander :samwelcome:.the best canadian t.v series .spartacus was really good but too many gay scenes .you should trybsnowfall ,only one season out so far but it looks promising .black sail was good also good starts off slow .dont listen to @SumMo gotham is horrible

Wallahi they're worse than GoT like damn, gay shit left and right. Good looking out walaal :samwelcome:

KREAM

kkkkkkkk. :icon lol: Uff, I don’t have a brother. I can’t even tell my guy friends about it, none of them are really into superheros (some of them like it tho/consider it tolerable). :meleshame:

And they roast me from time to time, because liking superhero movies/shows/cartoons just doesn’t go with my feminine look (apparetly). Bunch of stupid hypocrites.. :O27GWRK:

My girl friends think this makes me a nerd.

I know of wrestling due to my bro. Idk how you watch it now it's qashin af. I only like Elias. I suppose you'd be normal if you stanned for Japanese and Korean shows/music smh tell them to :camby:

This is why I don't wanna even test it, Flash is trash too. Game of Thrones and Always Sunny got delayed I'm desperate :jcoleno:

None of my friends like it much either I just talk to my brother about it. My friends like K-pop and kdramas. I roast them over it all day. I'm neutral with anime but I swear that shit can get weird fast.
i cant even remember last time i turned on netflix .only watch bball games last couple months. still havent seen the latest season of vikings .
when is game of thrones coming back on ?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Queen sugar
Siren
The looming tower
Dark matter
StarGate Atlantis
Marry kills people
The last ship
The handmaid’s Tale
Black sails
Hard Sun.
Shadow hunters
The 100
Empire.
Lucifer.
Fear the walking dead.
DC legends of tomorrow( I think that’s what it’s called)

Most are Hulu, I don’t like Netflix I binge watched on Netflix for 9 months. I watched every show I considered good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending