Neighbor records Somali adults getting tortured in a Somali Rehab center(DhaqanCelis) in Kenya!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If you can find the video post it. If it turns out to be the same place, we can contact Jamal Osman.

:wow:

I will comment on the new posted vidoe soon inshallah, I would nask him when recorded this footage was recorded, the address and also why he didn't report this center to the authorities.

This YouTuber have only this video on his channels and could be an undercover doing surveillance on the center judging by his nick and the expensive camera he is used with that type of zooming capabilities.

He even claims to have more footage and said he will upload , I think this fool didn't report the center yet and trying to record as much footage as possibe to boast his new YouTube, earning 10 dollar on YouTube videos is good pay for a Kikuye who lives on a Somali slum. :pachah1:

Last edited:
Wallahi the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Whenever I see kid that are fuked up, I automatically know their parents are bad parents or they had a troubled childhood growing up. Half of these kids don't even see their dads, the dads prefer having FKD in some maqaaxi than spend time with their kids. At least if they were working or doing something that will benefit them or their family I would understand, but FKD over precious time with your family is something that I will never understand.

To be fair both of my parents were born in the UK and my grandparents came to the UK in their late 20s, so probably why my parents are different than your average careless Somali parent.

Mine were both born and raised in Somalia but were educated with a realistic worldview. The issue is with Jahil parents with little knowledge on the deen or their environment.

They don't attempt to learn the language of their host nation or culture. Its very embarrassing to witness and the kids always end up suffering the consequences.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mine were both born and raised in Somalia but were educated with a realistic worldview. The issue is with Jahil parents with little knowledge on the deen or their environment.

They don't attempt to learn the language of their host nation or culture. Its very embarrassing to witness and the kids always end up suffering the consequences.

My dad was born in 1940s and never even finished middle school yet he would take meds over Qurraansaar.

On the other hand my mom was different and had a different approach,if one of us gets sick and the medicine is not working righaway she would order us to do Quraansaar everyday for a 2 hours each untill cured.

After a week of finishing the whole 30 Jus among 6 of us and no improvement my dad would say "told you , the meds can take a while and has 99% chance over Quraan unless the patient isnt possessioned by a Jinn.

I believe there is no single ailments a Quran or any religion can cure period, an aspirin has 85% to chance to cure a headache while religious books has 0% chance to curing any medical issue, it is completely useless and those expenses paying the sheikhs are better off spending it at the pharmacy.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I've seen grown ass sheikhs claim they can cure cancer with Quran. And when you question them and use logic, they'll frame the argument so you're saying God can't cure cancer. And some of them blatantly will tell you "Haa anigaa daweeye, and Allah qudradiisa oo ku caafimaaday".

These kind of people need to be exposed and made fun of and even beaten so they don't mislead people. Allah says in the Quran to be active and he will guide you.

Wallahi the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Whenever I see kid that are fuked up, I automatically know their parents are bad parents or they had a troubled childhood growing up. Half of these kids don't even see their dads, the dads prefer having FKD in some maqaaxi than spend time with their kids. At least if they were working or doing something that will benefit them or their family I would understand, but FKD over precious time with your family is something that I will never understand.

To be fair both of my parents were born in the UK and my grandparents came to the UK in their late 20s, so probably why my parents are different than your average careless Somali parent.

Religion is a cult and in fact is a business venture sxb, in fact it is no different from a franchise or a corporate company, both of religions and franchises for example like McDonald work on the same model but only serve other different products.

The McDonald franchise for example generates money by ollecting cash in exchange for providing food while Islam earn revenuess by preaching, motivational speaches,feel good type of stories, selling books and generating money on tourism to their holly sites, and accepting donations at local mosques.

The same way the McDonald's franchise managers,CEOs and board directors want to reach out to more customers on their restaurants by advertisement and building new restaurants in other regions for more profit Islam also uses Sheikhs as their advertisement tool, the PR agents have use motivational speaches,books and also use emotional inspiring and fear to get more followers or woo and win over small religions with small net worths and and dont spend much on advertisements.

When McDonald gains a new clients on their advertisements means that is more money for the corporate will generate more customers means the demand will increase and new restaurants has to be build new territories.

While on the other hand Islam uses sheikhs preaching at.mosques with self improving sermons, these speaches cover many aspects followers love to hear such as loyalty to your parents, giving out to the poor,helping you community, loving your family, marriage tips and doing good deads and such.

At the end of the ceremony a donations cop are passed around and detections to a book shop if someone was interested to buy the book the preacher recommends on the issues he covered his sermon.

Many preachers also collect donations from knocking on doors or Muslim busines owners to help build a new mosque or the salary of Imaam and preachers expenses journeys to a new territories and more unbelievers to save from a hellfire.

Islam also sells, books,sells,DVDs,Islamic clothing lines and tourism to Hajj, the Islamic corporate net is not a secret and is the second largest corporate religion in the world after Christianity.

Islam and oil alone has turned the Saudi Arabia as one of the richest, powerful countries in the world, Islam is an old Saudi created mega corporations and still the it is one of the most important corporates in Saudi Arabia, the company has anCEO and their headqueres is in Makkah.

It is all business and promoting their brand, competing for new unexplored markets and growing more and more revenues, not to mention controlling them through their made up guidelines with rules , the also make sure their loyal followers not switch to others religions and spend their money on their rival and competing religions, most religions also tell their followers other religions downfalls by creating rumors about others religions are not genuine while convincing them you religion is the right one out of all the religions but no religion company so far was able to show a solid proof while most of the claim their book wrote by many writers.

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
This is nothing compared to the dhaqan celis boarding schools in xamar, but nonetheless it’s wrong. Somali parents need to understand that dhaqan celis isn’t an effective solution to anything.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My cousins friend from an area called Leeds in the UK got sent there by his parents, they actually killed him. Like this nigga dead, dead. I have no idea how his parents didn't get locked up by the police in the UK. Some of these Somali parents shouldn't even have the right to become parents.

Maybe your friend should be killed, rather live a useless life of drugs and endless intoxication.

:(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1604585928110.png