Neighbor records Somali adults getting tortured in a Somali Rehab center(DhaqanCelis) in Kenya!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is the lastest footage of Somali adults facing torture ecorded by a concerning
neighbor in an one of the many secretly operated Somali Rehabilitation center (DhaqanCelis) in Eastleigh,Nairobi Kenya.

These so called rehab centers AKA torture camps operate illegally in an unsuspecting houses and even got more cautious after world renowed Somali journalist Jamal Osman exposed them in an investigative report in 2018 which led Kenyan authorities to close few centers and arrest many(second video).

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
These self proclaimed Sheikhs and Dugsi teachers who run these centers are in fact Con-artist usually put a good act as a religious Sheikh,using references as a reputable Sheikh who cured many manage to convince the parents of these victims they use Islam and spiritual ways to heal for making them quite the addiction and charge a minimum of 400$ a month.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Walahi Somali parents need to stop having soft spots for these religious Sheikhs and trusting these imposters, can you believe giving out money to these maniacs to beat your kid who might or might not even use drugs or are dealing with mental issues.:snoop:

I have seen many mentally ill people here I used to believe where on drugs but turn out they don't even use drugs

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Walahi Somali mom's need a wide campaign on the difference between mental illnesses and addiction,they should stop trusting these sheikhs all time as a saint specially when many of them are narcissistic abusers and pedophiles, they should also be informed that using only professionals and science can cure addiction, mental illness and not a Quran or Islam in that matter.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
This is the lastest footage of Somali adults facing torture ecorded by a concerning
neighbor in an one of the many secretly operated Somali Rehabilitation center (DhaqanCelis) in Eastleigh,Nairobi Kenya.

These so called rehab centers AKA torture camps operate illegally in an unsuspecting houses and even got more cautious after world renowed Somali journalist Jamal Osman exposed them in an investigative report in 2018 which led Kenyan authorities to close few centers and arrest many(second video).

My cousins friend from an area called Leeds in the UK got sent there by his parents, they actually killed him. Like this nigga dead, dead. I have no idea how his parents didn't get locked up by the police in the UK. Some of these Somali parents shouldn't even have the right to become parents.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Walahi Somali parents need to stop having soft spots for these religious Sheikhs and trusting these imposters, can you believe giving out money to these maniacs to beat your kid who might or might not even use drugs or are dealing with mental issues.:snoop:

I have seen many mentally ill people here I used to believe where on drugs but turn out they don't even use drugs
Those parents spend alot of money sending them to dhaqan celis its just lazy parenting

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
My cousins friend from an area called Leeds in the UK got sent there by his parents, they actually killed him. Like this nigga dead, dead. I have no idea how his parents didn't get locked up by the police in the UK. Some of these Somali parents shouldn't even have the right to become parents.
If they weren't arrested, it's probably cause their government considers the kid to be alive and the crime wasn't reported.

Rooble44

If they weren't arrested, it's probably cause their government considers the kid to be alive and the crime wasn't reported.
If I lived in that town I would probably have reported their ass. I met the kid once and he was a lovely kid with a habit of smoking weed occasionally, that's it. He also had a severe form of epilepsy which the cannabis seemed to help with.

Why not attend rehab in their host countries? If the kids need religious guidance then a sheikh or imam can visit them at the rehab centre. These 2 approaches can co-exist and I believe will be more successful.

The first step is to expose these criminals and second step is to show them they too can be beating in such humiliating manner. How are such careless people allowed to provide care for troubled youth to begin with?

If I lived in that town I would probably have reported their ass. I met the kid once and he was a lovely kid with a habit of smoking weed occasionally, that's it. He also had a severe form of epilepsy which the cannabis seemed to help with.

Cannabis is used to treat epilepsy and is extremely effective. I heard of a kid who went from having more than 2 fits every single hour to 0 fits at all.

Rooble44

Why not attend rehab in their host countries? If the kids need religious guidance then a sheikh or imam can visit them at the rehab centre. These 2 approaches can co-exist and I believe will be more successful.
Macaanto its because 90% of Somali parents are ignorant. Half of the time I wonder if they have full mental capacity themselves. I don't think you understand how grateful I am for my parents with some of the shit I see. Like I've got 6 siblings so there 7 of us in total and not one of us has become a f*ck up alxamdulilah. So these parents need to realise their kids are a reflection of themselves.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Bruh our iliterate Somali elders need to use their brain and realize you can cure your kids in the West, Europe has a world class doctors and Psychiatrist and the latest cure and technological advances are easily accessible, why would they think a third world country and a Sheikh who most likely has no other education beside Quran and Hadith can get the job done.:birdman:

I swear dropping your kid in the middle of the baadiye in Somalia can bring better results than a sheikh who is thinks Quran or religion can cure illness and addiction,since when religion can cure alignments?:jaynerd:

They should look at Saudi Arabia where the Islam was created at, It is illegal and punishable by law if anyone like a sheikh claims that Quran or Hadith can cure a headache yet alone mental illness and addiction, Wallahi these Islamic fanatics should be grouped and castered, nacalaa dhalee.

Macaanto its because 90% of Somali parents are ignorant. Half of the time I wonder if they have full mental capacity themselves. I don't think you understand how grateful I am for my parents with some of the shit I see. Like I've got 6 siblings so there 7 of us in total and not one of us has become a f*ck up alxamdulilah. So these parents need to realise their kids are a reflection of themselves.

That's true most of the kids that have fallen off the grid had troubled homelives growing up and are resentful to their parents because of what they had to put up with growing up.

Rooble44

Bruh our iliterate Somali elders need to use their brain and realize you can cure your kids in the West, Europe has a world class doctors and Psychiatrist and the latest cure and technological advances are easily accessible, why would they think a third world country and a Sheikh who most likely has no other education beside Quran and Hadith can get the job done.:birdman:

I swear dropping your kid in the middle of the baadiye in Somalia can bring better results than a sheikh who is thinks Quran or religion can cure illness and addiction,since when religion can cure alignments?:jaynerd:

They should look at Saudi Arabia where the Islam was created at, It is illegal and punishable by law if anyone like a sheikh claims that Quran or Hadith can cure a headache yet alone mental illness and addiction, Wallahi these Islamic fanatics should be grouped and castered, nacalaa dhalee.
I've seen grown ass sheikhs claim they can cure cancer with Quran. And when you question them and use logic, they'll frame the argument so you're saying God can't cure cancer. And some of them blatantly will tell you "Haa anigaa daweeye, and Allah qudradiisa oo ku caafimaaday".

These kind of people need to be exposed and made fun of and even beaten so they don't mislead people. Allah says in the Quran to be active and he will guide you.
That's true most of the kids that have fallen off the grid had troubled homelives growing up and are resentful to their parents because of what they had to put up with growing up.
Wallahi the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Whenever I see kid that are fuked up, I automatically know their parents are bad parents or they had a troubled childhood growing up. Half of these kids don't even see their dads, the dads prefer having FKD in some maqaaxi than spend time with their kids. At least if they were working or doing something that will benefit them or their family I would understand, but FKD over precious time with your family is something that I will never understand.

To be fair both of my parents were born in the UK and my grandparents came to the UK in their late 20s, so probably why my parents are different than your average careless Somali parent.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Bruh I have never been to Kenya but I heard many times the cops are so corrupt they would let you out of jail if you pay them even if you do serious crime.

Also I think the supposedly closed center Jamal Osman initially exposed and the Kenyan media reportd it's closure looks exactly like the building in the new footage beside few minor renovations, different colors of paintings and less cells.:faysalwtf:

I am not sure if EastLeigh houses all look this same but the similarities of both buildings look very close, is it is possible the 2018 Sheikh bandit crew were found non-guilty or paid off the Gaajo Kenyan cops and regrouped again.:cosbyhmm:

It took me a quite a while to distinguish if this is the same rehab or a whole other locations, sadly I l can't come to any conclusions after watching the clips twice.:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In most cases the parents will travel to somalia under the guise of vacation than unbeknownst to their son/daughter they drop them off at one of these facilities and they go back to their host country

They could have gone to a proffesional in the west who can diagnose what kind of mental illness their kid has but NO they would rather rely on a dishonest sheek whose more concerned about making money than helping the kid those sheekhs in my opinion are the last person you should trust your kid with ive seen videos people suffering from schizophrenia and he will beat them and say hes beating the jinn inside them

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Bruh I have never been to Kenya but I heard many times the cops are so corrupt they would let you out of jail if you pay them.

Also I think the the supposedly closed center Jamal Osmn initially exposed was reported on the news to be closed looks like exactly like the new footage with a minor renovations, different paintings and less cells.:faysalwtf:

I am not sure if EastLeigh houses all look in like this shape but the similarities of both buildings look very close, is it is possible the 2018 crew found non guilty and regrouped again.:cosbyhmm:

It took me a quite a while to distinguish if this is the same rehab or a whole other locations but can't come to a conclusion.:kanyehmm:
If you can find the video post it. If it turns out to be the same place, we can contact Jamal Osman.

:wow:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
getting help from caadans isn't a thing somalis do nor is addressing mental healthy

Trending

Latest posts