Need your opinion on my clothing, I showed this pic 2 Reiko and she was disgusted of my fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i rarely dress like this but I want to know why did @Reiko insult me? :bell: She called me a FOB! A peasant and said I'm wearing a horrendous clothing :jcoleno::jaynerd::kanyehmm:

IMG_4749.JPG

Do you agree with her ?

I need you ladies to dress me. Ladies always have a good taste. I no longer updated on fashion sense so help adeero out :kodaksmiley:

zvmy

rare banana
i rarely dress like this but I want to know why did @Reiko insult me? :bell: She called me a FOB! A peasant and said I'm wearing a horrendous clothing :jcoleno::jaynerd::kanyehmm:

View attachment 36095

Do you agree with her ?

I need you ladies to dress me. Ladies always have a good taste. I no longer updated on fashion sense so help adeero out :kodaksmiley:
I don't see what the problem is, you look alright :dabcasar:

View attachment 36095

Do you agree with her ?

You’re too dark?
The last pic I saw you were lighter
I don’t think this is you bro
The clothes look fine tho I’ll
Say a suit is better
(Dude at least wipe the mirrors )
Ik it’s not you
Stole the pic

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You’re too dark?
The last pic I saw you were lighter
I don’t think this is you bro
The clothes look fine tho I’ll
Say a suit is better
(Dude at least wipe the mirrors )
Ik it’s not you
Stole the pic

Walahi it's me

Saaxiib maxaa dhacay :mugshotman:
To target the correct demographic ( Western gazelles ranging from 19-24), your pants should be extremely tight, to the point breathing becomes difficult .

you should also have at least one African Centric bead around your neck . and lastly , a shirt displaying some kind of political slogan ( like Free Willy or pic of a West African hero such as Edris Elba ).

Should you desire a religious one , I advise to go for somewhere between a western look and a Pakistani goat herder . You should thus change your twitter handle to something like Abu Khalid or perhaps Abu Dara Al Sudan and have a Palestine slogan .

If your motive is to go and chill at Starbucks you will simply need a shiny blazer three times your actual body size .

# Suugo studies .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To target the correct demographic ( Western gazelles ranging from 19-24), your pants should be extremely tight, to the point breathing becomes difficult .

you should also have at least one African Centric bead around your neck . and lastly , a shirt displaying some kind of political slogan ( like Free Willy or pic of a West African hero such as Edris Elba ).

Should you desire a religious one , I advise to go for somewhere between a western look and a Pakistani goat herder . You should thus change your twitter handle to something like Abu Khalid or perhaps Abu Dara Al Sudan and have a Palestine slogan .

If your motive is to go and chill at Starbucks you will simply need a shiny blazer three times your actual body size .

# Suugo studies .

:damedamn::holeup::jaynerd::ohhh::ohreally:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Would you wear shirts like these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think something like that looks nice. Never too tight or extremely baggy though. And no hood.

Thank you adeer, that's a sincere advice.

Actually I been wearing things like that this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.