Need your opinion on my clothing, I showed this pic 2 Reiko and she was disgusted of my fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No but wear trousers and shirts/sweaters. Nice shoes and socks too. Always look like you have somewhere to be. A grown man in casual clothes who isn't rich screams lazy.

Also wear fitted clothes 90 percent of your style problems Will be solved

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly dress like this.

asos-mw-dd-article-ootd-anthony-joshua.jpg
anthony-joshua-white-t-shirt-leather-bomber-jacket-balck-jeans-mens-street-style.jpg
Anthony-Joshua-5.jpg
33E1FA8900000578-3576174-image-m-10_1462492819438.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Reiko

As you know Tax returns abt to be filed and I need to have a proper cologne. Name your favorite, one that makes you wanna make love to me :gaasdrink:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ohhh:

We are going to be eating good this year then.

:mjhaps:

We got one year but runtii it doesn't affect us unless you make in the $200k bracket.

I'm gonna claim everything that one can claim even the money I donated to the mosque ( I asked them to give me a receipt each time I donated $5....they dislike me for bothering them but I ain't stupid ...they love money too..this regular guy ( he loves this world more then going to Aakhiro) who runs the mosque gets $4k a month, why don't he donate .05% of his income ..no he won't but the Menace is a pain in the gadaal for asking his receipt for record keeping )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts