Need your opinion on my clothing, I showed this pic 2 Reiko and she was disgusted of my fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bell:

He looks good.

12920517_612235638932330_5247830073828497636_n_9bf033f3-fe71-4098-b547-31be9a66f4b4_1024x1024.jpg

i guess, but this is formal wear, anyone can look good in a suit. it's his casual wear look that is lacking, considering his celeb status..

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
God i hate fashion, really i do. I remember visiting some family and the oldests sons of the family, who were in their 20s, were arguing about shoes. Fucking shoes man!? What kind of a man even cares about damn shoes or clothes...

As long as your clothes dont look gay and are clean:nvjpqts:

God i hate fashion, really i do. I remember visiting some family and the oldests sons of the family, who were in their 20s, were arguing about shoes. Fucking shoes man!? What kind of a man even cares about damn shoes or clothes...

As long as your clothes dont look gay and are clean:nvjpqts:
What's wrong with looking gay?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I miss the good old days wallee i remember when i was a child i used to watch mtv cribs and all the es and retarted rappers would brag about the amount of shoes they had

And i used to think hhhhh stupid es who gives a f*ck about your damn shoes hhhh bunch of xoolos

Even worse were the grown men, the rappers, who used to brag about their sneakers wallee kaligay ayaan iska qosli jiray imagine a 30 year old guy doing that in Somalia

Everyone would call you a straight up retarted , what kind of a man brags about his damn shoes hhhhh waaba naag caadi ah

Even worse today we have straight up sneaker worshipers who buy smelly used shoes and pay hundreds of dollars walciyaadubillaah illeen maskaxda ayaa laga wasay. They could buy nice, clean and normal shoes with 30$ inkaar idinku dhacday illeen waa wax kabaha caabuda oo maskaxda laga wasay

VixR

Veritas
:russ:

That t-shirt is definitely an import from a foreign country.

I remember visiting Tunis and the men all looked like a child had a field day on their clothing, with all kinds of shapes, colors and #s randomly outlined onto their clothes, even onto their jeans. And then I would be sobered...that it was probably true :mjkkk:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dress me up my nemesis
:russ:

That t-shirt is definitely an import from a foreign country.

I remember visiting Tunis and the men all looked like a child had a field day on their clothing, with all kinds of shapes, colors and #s randomly outlined onto their clothes, even onto their jeans. And then I would be sobered...that it was probably true :mjkkk:

Dress me up my virtual nemesis

Btw did you got on by them North African Arab racist

The shirt is awful, fobs really do wear that lol
But first i thought was, he has nice arms but then i zoomed in the pic and saw your belly :mjlol: mashallah you are eating well

Status
Not open for further replies.