Need serious advice

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First and foremost, turn to Allah swt and ask for his acceptance. Secondly maybe your family are tired of your drinking habits,put down the alcohol and act like the Muslim person you were meant to be. I actually feel sorry for your family, I can't imagine dealing with an alcoholic son who won't try to achieve any goals. I'm sorry but this had to be said.
Good luck.

First and foremost, turn to Allah swt and ask for his acceptance. Secondly maybe your family are tired of your drinking habits,put down the alcohol and act like the Muslim person you were meant to be. I actually feel sorry for your family, I can't imagine dealing with an alcoholic son who won't try to achieve any goals. I'm sorry but this had to be said.
Good luck.
😳
I have goals and I make money
I just don’t work in employment
Also alcoholic is too harsh I only drink once a week on a weekend

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
They say thats my own problem😬
You have some fake siblings because they’re supposed to be there for you, not ditch you if you’re struggling with something.
Here’s my advice to you:

1) Have one job to hold on to. Once you’re used to doing this job, get another job or become a contractor, even better be self employed. Multiple streams of income will help you become financially independent & stable.

2) You could study on the side to get a diploma. It’s not too late to skip out on earning a qualification.

3) Quit spending your money on frivolous things. You don’t need to buy junk food almost everyday, when you could cook your own healthy meals (fresh & less expensive). Spend less on alcohol or only have it as a treat. For example, you could have a big bottle & stretch it out for as long as you can.

Trending