Near death experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:gucciwhat:

wallahay my memory has deteriorated over the years so i might be screwed:damn:

Nash! Don't worry! Runtii I have a terrible memory. It depends on your biological make up. I have a brother who remembers shit from when he was 4. I can't remember shit i did last Wednesday

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Nash! Don't worry! Runtii I have a terrible memory. It depends on your biological make up. I have a brother who remembers shit from when he was 4. I can't remember shit i did last Wednesday
No link eedo. I remember shit from when I was 3 but don't remember what I ate for qado 4 days ago.

I've had a couple near misses while driving but my most memorable one was in a boxing gym.

I had a couple months of training under my belt at the time and I thought I was the shit. So I challenged to spar a pro heavyweight despite the huge weight difference and it was a big mistake lol.

I held my own for one round before he wobbled me with an uppercut and then continued to land a succession of punches which almost left me unconcious. Walahi everything was in black and white and in slow motion. The coach jumped in and saved my life. Eyga he shouldnt have let me in with him in the first place.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've had a couple near misses while driving but my most memorable one was in a boxing gym.

I had a couple months of training under my belt at the time and I thought I was the shit. So I challenged to spar a pro heavyweight despite the huge weight difference and it was a big mistake lol.

I held my own for one round before he wobbled me with an uppercut and then continued to land a succession of punches which almost left me unconcious. Walahi everything was in black and white and in slow motion. The coach jumped in and saved my life. Eyga he shouldnt have let me in with him in the first place.

What kind of a neef daaqaya are you :mahubowtf:
You had a concussion you know !

Which means you will have dementia in about 15 years.

What you described means your brain moved.

On top of that you are prone to killing your loved ones.

You are unstable as we speak

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It's a legitimate question, you were in a comma for 3 months. You outa have some early onset of menopause. I mean you were away from this universe for 3 months ma'am, how can I trust to marry you.

What's your meher anyways? You can't be asking for $10k with your background

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i was in a coma for a week :mahubowtf:
your obsession with pregnant women is making you come up with strange theories. early onset menopause??:shookgabre:

laughing%20images%20download.gif

So a whole week you were absent from class.

Listen, what kind of dreams you had ?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Almost choked to death on a jawbreaker

Multiple near drowning incidents

Inches away from bizarre shooting involving an o.g. gangiistar i.e. khat addict and well respected Somali professional over khat.

Jeesto

VIP
And the day i stole the keys to the car from my dad. I was about 11 lol and just "learned" how to drive by watching my dad:pachah1:I started driving and about 5 seconds in i almost crushed into another car and a wall :jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts