Nationalists

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The only reason you support HSM and Sharif is because of qabiil. These two are traitors who milked Somalia and only came back to milk us once again.

As much as I don't like Kheyre and Farmaajo, they are far more competent than those two will ever be. Also, Sharif sent 1000s of youth to die against ajaanib and then decided to work with those very people.

People like Sharif, Blacky and Robow are a cancerous tumor in Somalia

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There is a difference between simply obeying laws and openly supporting and promoting trannys cog.

Do you believe promoting trannys is forbidden Islamically?
How am i promoting them? I can not go against the law of the land in the uk which is clear according to the united kigdom judiciary the law is clear transwomen are viewed as being women by law so are you asking me to go against the law if the united kingdom by declaring transwomen are not women?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The only reason you support HSM and Sharif is because of qabiil. These two are traitors who milked Somalia and only came back to milk us once again.

As much as I don't like Kheyre and Farmaajo, they are far more competent than those two will ever be. Also, Sharif sent 1000s of youth to die against ajaanib and then decided to work with those very people.

People like Sharif, Blacky and Robow are a cancerous tumor in Somalia
After the civil war somalia has adopted a 4.5 tribal system sheikh sharif iyo xassan sheikh are supported by their qabil abgaal who are the majority in mogadishu

Ahmed madoobe is supported by his qabil ogadeen likewise muuse bixi is supported by his clan isaaq

How am i promoting them? I can not go against the law of the land in the uk which is clear according to the united kigdom judiciary the law is clear transwomen are viewed as being women by law so are you asking me to go against the law if the united kingdom by declaring transwomen are not women?
Should I cite some of your threads declaring trannys are women unprovoked? Looool, screaming guul iyo gobanimo? I think thats promoting them. Most people just dont think about or mention them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Should I cite some of your threads declaring trannys are women unprovoked? Looool, screaming guul iyo gobanimo? I think thats promoting them. Most people just dont think about or mention them.
The law of the land in the united kingdom regards transwomen to be viewed as being a woman by law so are ypu asking me to break the law in the united kingdom by declaring transwomen are not women?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
After the civil war somalia has adopted a 4.5 tribal system sheikh sharif iyo xassan sheikh are supported by their qabil abgaal who are the majority in mogadishu

Ahmed madoobe is supported by his qabil ogadeen likewise muuse bixi is supported by his clan isaaq
Abgaal do not support Sharif or HSM. What have they done for Abgaal?

Supporting someone who is only using qabiil to get his next paycheck is retarded.

The law of the land in the united kingdom regards transwomen to be viewed as being a woman by law so are ypu asking me to break the law in the united kingdom by declaring transwomen are not women?
No, im telling you to stop promoting them.

Just some* of your greatest hits:

In this first thread you declare your support for trannys.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/blaire-white-transgender-women-against-feminism.58545/

In this one you call them superior ladies :ftw9nwa:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...y-vs-laci-green-a-feminist-menstruator.59012/

Unreal.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/‘transwomen-in-female-only-toilets-however-frightened-women-are-of-us-we-are-much-more-scared’.64842/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I didnt say you tell men to become trannys. I said you promote actual trannys. You just called one a freedom fighter in this thread and said 'guul iyo gobanimo' :ftw9nwa:
I support transwomen war against the western gynocentric feminist system, i do not promote transwomen or feminism which are both forbidden in islam.

The law of the united kingdom says that transwomen are women and as long as i am in the united kingdom i must respect their law of the land.

Although you would like for me to say transwomen are not women, i can not go against the law of the land in the united kingdom i am a guest in but i can say in somalia transwomen or lgbt is forbidden in somalia since in somalia the law of the land is the shariah law.

I support transwomen war against the western gynocentric feminist system, i do not promote transwomen or feminism which are both forbidden in islam.

The law of the united kingdom says that transwomen are women and as long as i am in the united kingdom i must respect their law of the land.

Although you would like for me to say transwomen are not women, i can not go against the law of the land in the united kingdom i am a guest in but i can say in somalia transwomen or lgbt is forbidden in somalia since in somalia the law of the land is the shariah law.
Its not against the law to say trannys arent women. Freedom of speech, lol get it together.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gaalka dhil laakinse gaartiisa sii its a fact here in the united kingdom transwomen excel at almost everything when compared to menstruators.

I support transwomen in the united kingdom war against feminism and gynocentrism, in the united kingdom transwomen are viewed as being women and i am a law abidding citizen

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Its not against the law to say trannys arent women. Freedom of speech, lol get it together.
A man said he was questioned by police for over 30 minutes after he liked a tweet that appears to mock the transgender community.

Harry Miller, who believes ‘trans women are not women’, says the formal probe by Humberside Police was into his ‘thinking’ and his reasons for liking the limerick on Twitter.

The limerick referred to trans women as ‘stupid’ and made comments about vaginas and ‘synthetic’ hormones.

Mr Miller, who used to be a policeman, says an officer told him he was investigating reports of a hate crime.

‘Cop said he was in possession of 30 tweets by me,’ he recalled on Twitter.

‘I asked if any contained criminal material. He said “No.”

‘I asked if any came close to being criminal and he read me a limerick. Honestly. A limerick. A cop read me a limerick over the phone.’

He concluded: ‘It’s not a crime, but it will be recorded as a hate incident.’

Harry said the conversation turned ‘incredibly sinister’ as the officer tried to probe his ‘thinking’.

He said: ‘The cop told me that he needed to speak with me because, even though I’d committed no crime whatsoever, he needed (and I quote) “to check my THINKING!” Seriously. Honestly.

‘Finally, he lectured me. Said, “Sometimes, a woman’s brain grows a man’s body in the womb and that is what transgender is.” You can imagine my response.

‘Lastly, he told me that I needed to watch my words more carefully or I was at risk of being sacked by the company for hate speech.’

Harry says he is actually the chairman of his company and later told The Spectator how the incident made him feel like a ‘criminal’.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metr...-police-liking-transphobic-tweet-8395224/amp/

Abaayo macaan illahay ba kugu dharshee if this happened to a police officer oo cadaan ah what would happen to a qaxooti like me :whoa:
Mother, 38, is arrested in front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter

By Martin Beckford Home Affairs Editor For The Mail On Sunday01:05 10 Feb 2019, updated 08:05 10 Feb 2019

9609544-0-image-a-15_1549759583931.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html?ico=amp_button_middle

• Police officers detained Kate Scottow, 38, at her home in Hitchin, Hertfordshire
  • More than two months after her arrest and she has had neither her mobile phone or laptop returned
  • The complaints made by activist Stephanie Hayden led to arrest of Mrs Scottow
A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an activist on Twitterover so-called 'deadnaming'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html

Gaalka dhil laakinse gaartiisa sii its a fact here in the united kingdom transwomen excel at almost everything when compared to menstruators.

I support transwomen in the united kingdom war against feminism and gynocentrism, in the united kingdom transwomen are viewed as being women and i am a law abidding citizen
Right you actively support* them. I cant see how thats Islamic. Its not the law of the land to actively promote and support trannys.

A man said he was questioned by police for over 30 minutes after he liked a tweet that appears to mock the transgender community.

Harry Miller, who believes ‘trans women are not women’, says the formal probe by Humberside Police was into his ‘thinking’ and his reasons for liking the limerick on Twitter.

The limerick referred to trans women as ‘stupid’ and made comments about vaginas and ‘synthetic’ hormones.

Mr Miller, who used to be a policeman, says an officer told him he was investigating reports of a hate crime.

‘I asked if any came close to being criminal and he read me a limerick. Honestly. A limerick. A cop read me a limerick over the phone.’

Harry said the conversation turned ‘incredibly sinister’ as the officer tried to probe his ‘thinking’.

He said: ‘The cop told me that he needed to speak with me because, even though I’d committed no crime whatsoever, he needed (and I quote) “to check my THINKING!” Seriously. Honestly.

‘Finally, he lectured me. Said, “Sometimes, a woman’s brain grows a man’s body in the womb and that is what transgender is.” You can imagine my response.

‘Lastly, he told me that I needed to watch my words more carefully or I was at risk of being sacked by the company for hate speech.’

Harry says he is actually the chairman of his company and later told The Spectator how the incident made him feel like a ‘criminal’.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metr...-police-liking-transphobic-tweet-8395224/amp/

Abaayo macaan illahay ba kugu dharshee if this happened to a police officer oo cadaan ah what would happen to a qaxooti like me :whoa:
:ftw9nwa: this doesnt mean anything. Or all these trans exclusionary radical feminist menstruatoes would be locked up.

Anyway, great chat!

Mother, 38, is arrested in front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter

By Martin Beckford Home Affairs Editor For The Mail On Sunday01:05 10 Feb 2019, updated 08:05 10 Feb 2019

9609544-0-image-a-15_1549759583931.jpg

• Police officers detained Kate Scottow, 38, at her home in Hitchin, Hertfordshire
  • More than two months after her arrest and she has had neither her mobile phone or laptop returned
  • The complaints made by activist Stephanie Hayden led to arrest of Mrs Scottow
A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an activist on Twitterover so-called 'deadnaming'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
:cryinglaughsmiley:

It's obvious that those who support N&N are the langaabs ee qabiilada yar-yars.

The biggest 2 supporters are the langaabs who only live in the 1 district in Mogadishu Dayniile and those who live in Ethiopia like reer Cabudwaaq.

Having said that, I doubt these langaabs will ever taste power again, since they fooled us Somalis first with their fake wadani sh1t.

It's obvious that those who support N&N are the langaabs ee qabiilada yar-yars.

The biggest 2 supporters are the langaabs who only live in the 1 district in Mogadishu Dayniile and those who live in Ethiopia like reer Cabudwaaq.

Having said that, I doubt these langaabs will ever taste power again, since they fooled us Somalis first with their fake wadani sh1t.
No one takes you serious.

Youre most likely dracos other nic.

Trending