Blaire white transgender women against feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are you so obsessed with trannies? Just curious dude.
Transwomen have done so much for women in general whether its sports, education, business...personally i support all women whether its tanswomen or a feminist woman at the end of the day they are all women.

@Cognitivedissonance

Preach on Boowe, who would you prefer to become Puntland president, a dude married to a feminist or a dude married to a tranny?

I think the United Nations should declare you as the ambassador for transgender people. Ambassador Cognitive.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Preach on Boowe, who would you prefer to become Puntland president, a dude married to a feminist or a dude married to a tranny?

I think the United Nations should declare you as the ambassador for transgender people. Ambassador Cognitive.
I am from old blighty sunny jim a londoner through and through and in this gynocentric modern feminist western world transwomen are in and women are out kkk transwomen are better than women at everything and they get all the privileges of being a woman in the feminist west

I am from old blighty sunny jim a londoner through and through and in this gynocentric modern feminist western world transwomen are in and women are out kkk transwomen are better than women at everything and they get all the privileges of being a woman in the feminist west

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, I thought you were joking, but you seem to be serious and good luck and congratulations to you and your other significant half, your tranny partner. Wish both of you all the best.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, I thought you were joking, but you seem to be serious and good luck and congratulations to you and your other significant half, your tranny partner. Wish both of you all the best.
Your shaming tactic wont work its already played out just look at the previous comments from @Knowles and @embarassing i guess desperate times call for desperate measures kkk transwomen are exposing feminism :lawd:

And if any of you have a problem with that then you are being transphobic:stevej:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If you saw a feminist woman and a transwoman fighting who would you help?
2vwpow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.