Nationalists

Who blindly support N&N hurdada kakaca. They are not what they claim to be waa sham party who would sell their grandma let alone the Somali sea for re-election. I can't tolerate these cultists who come here with their nationalist sentiments while shitting on everything they allegedly stand for.

You lot cry about HSM and Sheikh Sharif (neither holds any kind of position in the gov) going to Kismaayo for the inauguration of Sheikh Axmed Islaam. A man who was fighting injirley at Xamar in 2006. While you booty clap for this guy who wanted to bring down HSM's government at Nairobi in 2016 two years after HSM sued Kenyans about the maritime case.
Opposition.PNG

@embarassing you can't as ardent nationalist support this sham party N&N.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@embarassing abaayo, what is your advice to the ppl who don't have steel-like faith in N&N like our beloved wabar.

Hore aa losocana. I honestly don't understand how anyone can be anti Farmajo. The guy is bringing back infrastructure,debt clearance, disciplined military, embassies reopening in Somalia every day. We for a FACT today have the best government in Somalia in 30 years. Tell me of a better government in the last 30 years?

By all means you can critique Nabad iyo Nolol but outright hating them is retarded and smells full of cugdad.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Hore aa losocana. I honestly don't understand how anyone can be anti Farmajo. The guy is bringing back infrastructure,debt clearance, disciplined military, embassies reopening in Somalia every day. We for a FACT today have the best government in Somalia in 30 years. Tell me of a better government in the last 30 years?

By all means you can critique Nabad iyo Nolol but outright hating them is retarded and smells full of cugdad.
They are anti N&n for that exact reason, they don't want Somalia to rise. They only care about themselves.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
People who actually support farmaajo administration are mareexan and the people who follow khayre and support him are murursade.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
After I knew siad Barrie was kafir, I'm conflicted with him now. I don't consider myself his supporter anymore. But farmajao is great.
Yeah farmaajo is great for ethiopia he has closer ties with abiy than he has with somali leaders in jubbaland, galmudug and puntland, what a great man who makes enemies of somalis and friendship with ethiopia.

What has farmaajo done except use money intended for all somalis for his personal gain by paing bribe in order to elect those who are loyal to him as the head of the federal states, somalia ill never go back to one man dictatorship which farmaajo is day dreaming of Allah willing he will be left disgraced.

The only way a leader will gain the trust of the somali people is to govern the somali people by their consent.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I noticed anytime I mention khayre you mention transwomen, just like how khayre iyo farmaajo bribe their way to consolidating power by placing their puppets in position of power.

@embarassing you will not distract me again using these cheap tactics in order to discredit my statement :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In the very next thread youre trying to give dawah to the dr and here youre screaming guul iyo gobanimo at a pink haired tranny...

:cryinglaughsmiley:
In islam theres no compulsion in religion, as a muslim i am obliged to adhere and respect the law of the land of any nation I am a guest in as long as it doesn’t involve me doing something forbidden in islam, the United Kingdom and most of the western world by law transwomen are viewed as being women and I am a law abiding citizen abaayo macaan and I most certainly can not impose my way of life as a muslim on others.

In islam theres no compulsion in religion, as a muslim i am obliged to adhere and respect the law of the land of any nation I am a guest in as long as it doesn’t involve me doing something forbidden in islam, the United Kingdom and most of the western world by law transwomen are viewed as being women and I am a law abiding citizen abaayo macaan and I most certainly can not impose my way of life as a muslim on others.
There is a difference between simply obeying laws and openly supporting and promoting trannys cog.

Do you believe promoting trannys is forbidden Islamically?

Trending