naked women disrupt imams giving lecture, believers stomped these s( Abdijohn likes these hoes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

They thought they would just be carried away from the scene like its usually done when they interrupt Vladimir Putin.

Walahi these s are lucky, they don't understand that some folks in that crowd are ready to go to janna. Checkout how that young man ( wearing the white shirt) comes to the stage

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Attention seeking yiin. Rotten Western culture, but they shouldn't have beaten them. They are only proving the protesters right.

menace

VIP
Attention seeking yiin. Rotten Western culture, but they shouldn't have beaten them. They are only proving the protesters right.

Right now, in the climate we in it doesn't matter on regards to the image of Islam. Allah stated that he'll protect it no matter what mankind attempts.

menace

VIP
I gotta admit tho! They got bigger and firmer mangos then our idman :banderas:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Some of the comments in that video are hilarious. Bunch of angry WGB (White Genocide Brigade) on there crying about Europe's demographics. Next time you interract with one of those imbeciles ask them why there are almost 400 million people of European descent living OUTSIDE Europe? Why have they changed other countries' demographics? Why are they speaking European languages in the entire South America and North America? Why are 3/4 of Africa using a European language as their de facto language? These white invaders have killed, looted, tortured etc the entire world and erased several cultures, languages, ethnic groups etc, and now they wanna cry over demographics in Europe. f*ck out of here, you pieces of human garbage. Thats why I have ZERO sympathy for cadaan people in Europe. And yes, I get it some of them (Scandinavia for example) are not guilty like France and Spain are, but still.....

On the video itself, f*ck Femen the Ukranian s.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Some of the comments in that video are hilarious. Bunch of angry WGB (White Genocide Brigade) on there crying about Europe's demographics. Next time you interract with one of those imbeciles ask them why there are almost 400 million people of European descent living OUTSIDE Europe? Why have they changed other countries' demographics? Why are they speaking European languages in the entire South America and North America? Why are 3/4 of Africa using a European language as their de facto language? These white invaders have killed, looted, tortured etc the entire world and erased several cultures, languages, ethnic groups etc, and now they wanna cry over demographics in Europe. f*ck out of here, you pieces of human garbage. Thats why I have ZERO sympathy for cadaan people in Europe. And yes, I get it some of them (Scandinavia for example) are not guilty like France and Spain are, but still.....

Rageedi
stg_salute_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6q5uri.gif

@VicePrez on point

But if I were in Europe I would definitely join femen...you kidding me, in a heartbeat. They're not all smokeshows but almost all their bodies are on point, 10/10, Masha'Allah

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yo the wadaads kept looking back at them naaso tho.:ohdamn::banderas:
Good on the young fella and others for smacking them hoes. They deserve it nacalada.

menace

VIP
Yo the wadaads kept looking back at them naaso tho.:ohdamn::banderas:
Good on the young fella and others for smacking them hoes. They deserve it nacalada.

Imagine they interrupted MJ event where they welcoming Abdiweli Gass :krs::krs::lolbron::lolbron::ohdamn:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace you piece of shit. How would you know if they do? Idiot.

menace

VIP
Menace you piece of shit. How would you know if they do? Idiot.

Two things have indicated that your firmness is gone :

1: your over 23, which means that's about the time Somali girl's firmness starts to deteriorate because of lack of exercise and indulgence of high cholesterol food

2. Whenever it is pulled and tugged it detached from its root :whoa::whoa::win:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Two things have indicated that your firmness is gone :

1: your over 23, which means that's about the time Somali girl's firmness starts to deteriorate because of lack of exercise and indulgence of high cholesterol food

2. Whenever it is pulled and tugged it detached from its root :whoa::whoa::win:
Pulled and tugged? Nigga do I look like catelyn jenner to you. I demand an apology.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending