NAJIB AND HANAD ARE INNOCENT. D.ARKNNEXPOSE doxxed two innocent people

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
mosthatedsomaIi is back
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

mosthatedsomaIi is back
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
Idk what you guys were expecting. He’s one of the ringleaders of an infamous, vile group of incels that abuse and tarnish the image of dozens of women online for no reason other than absolute disdain. Did you seriously think he would make it so easy to find his true identity?

The only way anyone is exposing this guy is if they know him irl and are close enough for him to let his guard down and let them learn of his twitter antics. Online, he’s got that footprint secured thoroughly.

Don’t waste your time on these random pages claiming to have doxxed him.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Idk what you guys were expecting. He’s one of the ringleaders of an infamous, vile group of incels that abuse and tarnish the image of dozens of women online for no reason other than absolute disdain. Did you seriously think he would make it so easy to find his true identity?

The only way anyone is exposing this guy is if they know him irl and are close enough for him to let his guard down and let them learn of his twitter antics. Online, he’s got that footprint secured thoroughly.

I gave up. His time will come one day, mark my words.

The only way to stop mosthated is to stop somalis recording themselves. If I remember correctly I remember him saying most of his content is sent in his dms by people who have beef with the girls. No videos= no content

Honestly, doxxing mosthated and pain is a waste of time. All it does is amplify their platform and making them the target of discussion for the week. It's like the zvbear Taylor Swift thing his following tripled during the beef. All we can do is hope they get suspended and fade into irrelevancy

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Honestly, doxxing mosthated and pain is a waste of time. All it does is amplify their platform and making them the target of discussion for the week. It's like the zvbear Taylor Swift thing his following tripled during the beef. All we can do is hope they get suspended and fade into irrelevancy
Its only a matter of time before they get bags put on they head

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
he will be exposed maybe not anytime soon but it will happen.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Its only a matter of time before they get bags put on they head
And how is that going to happen? the dude isn't stupid and probably did maximum security on himself, he also dont tweet vile stuff anymore. He knows people are out to get him. How does he live with himself, in constant fear, anger, and jealousy? I wouldn't even want to know how his soul feels every day. Must be in rage every day.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
I doubt anyone will ever doxx them since I believe they all don't have any images of themselves on the internet and they also don't tweet extreme things that will get them arrested. They are here to stay.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
that accent sounded very reer xamaar, and someone did mention that is what he was. In his account he never mentions barawanis or reer xamaar.
He’s a southern hooyo maatalo his Somali is extremely bad.For someone who is constantly bringing other Somalis down and ruin our reputation you’d expect him to speak better somali 😭😭😭.What qabils has this guy talked down on anyways??

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
He’s a southern hooyo maatalo his Somali is extremely bad.For someone who is constantly bringing other Somalis down and ruin our reputation you’d expect him to speak better somali 😭😭😭.What qabils has this guy talked down on anyways??
Yeah he sounds very road and a bit gay. His somali is rubbish yet you would think he can speak fluent somali with the way he makes himself out to be patriotic. He has spoken down on mainly isaaq and hawiye. He has never spoken down on darod women. But the problem is his accent is not from that region. Unless he's a darod from the south. But there was an account who is gone that did say he's actually them foreign cadcad tribes.

That man is doomed in the akhira . No akhira left behind for a man of this calibre

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
That man is doomed in the akhira . No akhira left behind for a man of this calibre
He's apparently homosexual, which would explain his deep hatred for Somali women. He's probably jealous of Somali women with Somali men. I think he's in love with Somali men or something.

And how is that going to happen? the dude isn't stupid and probably did maximum security on himself, he also dont tweet vile stuff anymore. He knows people are out to get him. How does he live with himself, in constant fear, anger, and jealousy? I wouldn't even want to know how his soul feels every day. Must be in rage every day.
I have said this before but I believe the person behind that account (and I also believe that it is just one person running multiple accounts) is severly mentally ill. I think him and trolls in general have personality disorder/mentall illness, he also must be jobless because have do you have that much time and energi to be hating for this long

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
I have said this before but I believe the person behind that account (and I also believe that it is just one person running multiple accounts) is severly mentally ill. I think him and trolls in general have personality disorder/mentall illness, he also must be jobless because have do you have that much time and energi to be hating for this long
yeah it's the same person, and I think he runs other accounts. He is obviously driven with jealousy. He's jealous of Somali girls being successful and divesting out while he is stuck with his single mother upstairs in his room. What a lowlife.