NAJIB AND HANAD ARE INNOCENT. D.ARKNNEXPOSE doxxed two innocent people

Me and @pinkyandthebrain just had a video call with Najib, and we saw his full face. He's innocent. He's not MostHatedSomali. Najib is not from UK! He has a clear US Midwestern-accent, while MostHatedSomali has a thick UK accent, with a fobish/freshie undertone, the tone of voice don't match. MostHatedSomali has fuller and deeper voice. Najib and Hanad have their pictures plastered all over social media, and they're innocent. I messaged D.arkNNEXPOSE to remove Hanad and Najib's pictures on X, otherwise, we will report the page. Please report the page.

Last edited:

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Miskeen they're innocent and najib is suspecting his relative and I said maybe is his friends circle. You should never trust people fully. Either way I feel sad for them. May Allah forgive us and punish the perpetrators who accused the innocents.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Post proof on spoilers at least. Why did mosthated deactivate if it ain’t him. He wouldn’t care about some random guy getting doxxed

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Post proof on spoilers at least. Why did mosthated deactivate if it ain’t him. He wouldn’t care about some random guy getting doxxed
If I were him, id just do that to solidify the claim that the people I doxxed were behind the account. If you did that then it would make it seem like he was 'caught'

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
If I were him, id just do that to solidify the claim that the people I doxxed were behind the account. If you did that then it would make it seem like he was 'caught'
He literally did that and then logged back in to say he wasn’t found out. It doesn’t make sense

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
He literally did that and then logged back in to say he wasn’t found out. It doesn’t make sense
yeah that;s been bothering me, i havent followed all the details of this drama but what if this is just an attention seeking stunt since he was a troll. I guess my last comment was somewhat redundant lol

Listen to this. MostHatedSomali is speaking here. What type of Somali accent is this? It sounds like a Banaadiri/Reer Xamari accent. I heard from a guy last year whose account got banned, that MostHatedSomali is Barwani/Shaansi. Is this the type of accent?

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Listen to this. MostHatedSomali is speaking here. What type of Somali accent is this? It sounds like a Banaadiri/Reer Xamari accent. I heard from a guy last year whose account got banned, that MostHatedSomali is Barwani/Shaansi. Is this the type of accent?

your right it sounds like a southern somali accent. He also sounds zesty

Yaraye

VIP

He sounds british?! :jaynerd:

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP

there's a lot of reer xamars in North London, and there's some in east London.