NAJIB AND HANAD ARE INNOCENT. D.ARKNNEXPOSE doxxed two innocent people

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Oh that’s not…

no comment GIF

Miskeen they're innocent and najib is suspecting his relative and I said maybe is his friends circle. You should never trust people fully. Either way I feel sad for them. May Allah forgive us and punish the perpetrators who accused the innocents.
What's sad is people get jumped for much less in MN hopefully those crackhead kids don't recognize him or it could be a rap. North mini been turning into Gotham for real :pachah1:

Nobody had this video off him, and he quoted it from this account & reposted it on his xoogster account
99% sure that ain’t him. Probably an innocent friend of his or family member’s video he took and is pretending to be. None of these guys are stupid enough to even dare put up their faces on any platform knowing their stuff they post.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Listen to this. MostHatedSomali is speaking here. What type of Somali accent is this? It sounds like a Banaadiri/Reer Xamari accent. I heard from a guy last year whose account got banned, that MostHatedSomali is Barwani/Shaansi. Is this the type of accent?

Waa accent Oromo amxaar qoti ah.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Listen to this. MostHatedSomali is speaking here. What type of Somali accent is this? It sounds like a Banaadiri/Reer Xamari accent. I heard from a guy last year whose account got banned, that MostHatedSomali is Barwani/Shaansi. Is this the type of accent?

His “Somali” is complete and utter shit