Nacalaa: Faarax Loses to a Paki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
He would have won the fight if he had a little bit of head movement. You can't keep your head in the same position and expect not to get hit:mybusiness:
I always kept my head in the same position, and I came out on top majority of the time. Alxamdulilah, I have been blessed with a madax adag.
:rejoice:

The most successful Somalis in the diaspora. We work in the government, Hollywood, own businesseses, in the medical field and we still have time to do Fadhikudiriir in Starbucks,
giphy.gif
I think UK has the most qashin and successful at the same time, name me one successful well known somali from usa/canada/scandanavia. All I can think of is K'naan and barkhad,that speaks for itself.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
He'll get his revenge i assume it was Birmingham we're the pakistanis are the african american's of british pakistans they are the hood verisons but in brum malis are respected so i assume the asian will be rushed by October 7th

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Without reer Holland, U.K. Somalis would truly be lost. They are pound for pound the meanest faraxs in the bloody queens country. :gaasdrink:

TooMacaan

VIP
So you're telling me top5, Robin banks and co are > than good looking, educated faraaxs?

Canadian faraaxs have hard faces, only a mother could love them.
Why are we using Toronto rappers as a representative for all Candian Faaraxs? :ayaanswag:
Even so, Robin Banks isn't rly Somali, and Top5 is prob the main unattractive one. Frenchy and Slugz are alright :zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending