Nacalaa: Faarax Loses to a Paki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yo your whole country has been cucked one nigga Ashy abdi ain't no representation famo. On the other hand your whole nation is fucked where niggas be peeing in each other :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Wallahi thats even bigger L somalis pissing on other somalis in sweden. What kinda gay ass shit is that :russ:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Wallahi thats even bigger L somalis pissing on other somalis in sweden. What kinda gay ass shit is that :russ:
Your country produced this. Need I say more?
IMG_7268.JPG

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Homeboy needs to work on his lateral movement. He took the fight too lightly. The other guy was on survival mode, it showed in his determined face.

Back in the day I used to body slam on the ground many a Roger, Tyrone and Farax. Even had a road rage incident. White boy sheepishly went back to his car and drove off. Added insult to Roger: Statuesque white girl was riding my passenger side. It felt gooooood!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The L was for fighting the Hindi to begin with, it's like fighting a woman. If you lose, you lost to a Hindi, and if you win, you beat up a poor defenseless Hindi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Help me out guys what are reer-minihopeless known for? I can't accept this L nacalaa:mjcry:
The most successful Somalis in the diaspora. We work in the government, Hollywood, own businesseses, in the medical field and we still have time to do Fadhikudiriir in Starbucks,
giphy.gif

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The most successful Somalis in the diaspora. We work in the government, Hollywood, own businesseses, in the medical field and we still have time to do Fadhikudiriir in Starbucks,
giphy.gif
Those crazy niggas Sleep and pillz are from your boring tuulo say no more nacalaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts