Nacalaa: Faarax Loses to a Paki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm moving to minesotta, too many Ls :mjcry:

Pakis and Indians are the weakest race. They can't fight and smell like :trash:

I remember in Tdot they were so weak, we would beat them up, I would feel bad for them but at the same time beating up those bakhtis was :ahh:

They were the most disrespected group in the dot. Nobody fears them.

No wonder UK Halimos are lining up in the masjid requesting Ajnabi husbands, ileen the faraxs there are some starved qoris that can't even defend themselves against South East Asians :susp:

Keo

VIP
Pakis and Indians are the weakest race. They can't fight and smell like :trash:

I remember in Tdot they were so weak, we would beat them up, I would feel bad for them but at the same time beating up those bakhtis was :ahh:

They were the most disrespected group in the dot. Nobody fears them.
Horta are there Somalis in Vancouver or something? Why are they always in the worst areas? You might not be taking Ls from Pakis and Indians over there but the biggest L is Somalis killing other Somalis in Canada, especially Toronto.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Horta are there Somalis in Vancouver or something? Why are they always in the worst areas? You might not be taking Ls from Pakis and Indians over there but the biggest L is Somalis killing other Somalis in Canada, especially Toronto.
The only thing Vancouver has on Toronto is weather. In basically every other category, Toronto is better.

There are Somalis in Vancouver but it's a small amount compared to Somalis in Toronto. There are more Somalis in Toronto, Ottawa, Alberta, and I think Montreal than in Vancouver.

Your right, but we can fix that compared to UK Somalis getting disrespected by every race in the UK!!!

Reer UK is hard on #ALAHM abayo macaan like saaliid saytuun!!!

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
There are Somalis in Vancouver but it's a small amount compared to Somalis in Toronto. There are more Somalis in Toronto, Ottawa, Alberta, and I think Montreal than in Vancouver.

Your right, but we can fix that compared to UK Somalis getting disrespected by every race in the UK!!!

Reer UK is hard on #ALAHM abayo macaan like saaliid saytuun!!!
@doroafels is female?:eek:

Nothing really happened, no KO, no one was even close to being put to sleep, the only difference here is that the Pakistani dude based on how he slipped and threw that lead right, had some combat training, were as that Farah never visited a gym in his life, yet he was never in trouble to be KO'd.

I remember when I did some amateur boxing,the 10 or so Farah's I knew, half of them developed a deadly single KO punch and 80% of them had a great chin that can take a punch, were as the South East Asian's neither develop the power nor are they able to take a good punch in sparring.

It was comical, the boxing club was packed by them, all they developed was great speed, and if your unable to time them, you can eat 10 of their powder puff punches with no problems to deliver a single bomb that will rattle them if not knock them out, depending on the ounce of gloves your wearing.

Last edited:
Nothing really happened, no KO, no one was even close to being put to sleep, the only difference here is that the Pakistani dude based on how he slipped and threw that lead right, had some combat training, were as that Farah never visited a gym in his life, yet he was never in trouble to be KO'd.

I remember when I did some amateur boxing,the 10 or so Farah's I knew, half of them developed a deadly single KO punch and 80% of them had a great chin that can take a punch, were as the South East Asian's neither develop the power nor are they able to take a good punch in sparring.

It was comical, the boxing club was packed by them, all they developed was great speed, and if your unable to time them, you can eat 10 of their powder puff punches with no problems to deliver a single bomb that will rattle them if not knock them out, depending on the ounce of glove your wearing.
Yeah you can tell that the Somali guy didn't have any training. He doesn't even know how to punch properly.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
What happened to 99% swedes are soft:lolbron:
Nacaala kugu yaal curry slurping moryaan are whooping the shit out of y'all and you have the audacity to talk shit about swedes:susp:
Yo your whole country has been cucked one nigga Ashy abdi ain't no representation famo. On the other hand your whole nation is fucked where niggas be peeing on each other :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
But you guys get bullied even by pakis :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending