Naago come in

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
giphy.gif
:denzelnigga:

I'm a haute couture, limited edition Versace table.

Definitely out of your tax-bracket.
Now hold on before you make accusations about my wealth, I'll have you know that i am the descendent of a wealthy nigerian prince named Okonkwo Jama, once i pay his servant 500$ i would be able to have access to all of his wealth, so they say

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Ladies...

You have two guys.

One is ugly, but hes loyal and treats you like a queen. He loves you, but not in love with you.

The other is a handsome fella, with some pocket change and this time hes IN love with you. But he treats you like shit and blames it on you.

Which Farax will be introducing to Aabo?:browtf::damedamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most people aren't ugly. And generally people have a mix of negative and positive characteristics. You aren't necessarily trading up but trading off. That's what makes your either or option unlikely.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Good looking men tend to be broke. Money and status make a man attractive. Good looks won’t pay the bills boo
Thats not true. :whoa: Not all good looking guys are broke.
We're just well off to be with a temporary financial disability

Ladies...

You have two guys.

One is ugly, but hes loyal and treats you like a queen. He loves you, but not in love with you.

The other is a handsome fella, with some pocket change and this time hes IN love with you. But he treats you like shit and blames it on you.

Neither. I always told nyself that I'd rather be happily single then unhappily married.

giphy.gif

Alluring

Sayonara
Ladies...

You have two guys.

We keeping it single girl summer then

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Ladies...

You have two guys.

If these 2 are the only two options available what would that say about me :kanyehmm: how can someone love you and treat you like shit?? Better to be alone

Ladies...

You have two guys.

The one that’s love you
Someone being in love with you is too much pressure if your not equalling in love with them

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Most people aren't ugly. And generally people have a mix of negative and positive characteristics. You aren't necessarily trading up but trading off. That's what makes your either or option unlikely.
Nah some people are naturally ugly

I've actually met a handful myself :mjlaugh::ohno:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The one that’s love you
Someone being in love with you is too much pressure if your not equalling in love with them

I see you've had a long think to yourself before answering. Which is always a good thing. The ugly dude treats you like his number one, hes loyal to you. Which means if advancements were made on him by any other woman he'd never betray you.
The key word here is...he LOVES you, but not in love with you. Which can only mean, with time and patience, he'll eventually get there.

Some of the girls here read the words ugly and not in love and kept it pushing without decoding my little hidden stunt. I dont blame them, it was a trick question afterall.

If a guy loves you, treats you well, and will never betray you. trust me when I say this ladies, it wont be long before he is knee deep in his emotions and loving on you.
I'm talking about the whole Bollywood experience.

It's that simple.

All that matters is if the person is goodlooking in your eyes.

Also, people need to stop judging women for wanting men that are attractive to them. In fact even having standards riles some men up these days. If you say you want a financially stable man you are classed as a gold digger and the first thing some men will ask is:

'what do you bring to the table?!'.

***** I am the table!

:mindblown:

But it's okay for pot bellied twig leg dusties to talk about big booty light skins and crack jokes about women hitting the wall.

:kodaksmiley:

I see ya'll.
Uu sheeg! You’re the table, the chairs and the spread.