Naago come in

Lol your completely wrong. I expert a high mehr from a high value nigga.

giphy.gif
How much we talking then, though i must admit the range I'm settling for is 1-20$ anything more than that is too pricey, I've already got a line of women waiting outside my house for negotiations so you'll have to make it quick :lolbron:

All that matters is if the person is goodlooking in your eyes.

Also, people need to stop judging women for wanting men that are attractive to them. In fact even having standards riles some men up these days. If you say you want a financially stable man you are classed as a gold digger and the first thing some men will ask is:

'what do you bring to the table?!'.

I am the table!

:mindblown:

But it's okay for pot bellied twig leg dusties to talk about big booty light skins and crack jokes about women hitting the wall.

:kodaksmiley:

I see ya'll.

All that matters is if the person is goodlooking in your eyes.

Also, people need to stop judging women for wanting men that are attractive to them. In fact even having standards riles some men up these days. If you say you want a financially stable man you are classed as a gold digger and the first thing some men will ask is:

'what do you bring to the table?!'.

***** I am the table!

:mindblown:

But it's okay for pot bellied twig leg dusties to talk about big booty light skins and crack jokes about women hitting the wall.

:kodaksmiley:

I see ya'll.
What type of table are you a coffee table, dining table, kitchen table, cmon there's a wide variety

Trending