N&N vs Federalists

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
chad federalist vs virgin bot.jpg

I hate N&N bots but I want a central Somali government with Islamic meritocracy where the Ulamas, Clan elders, politicians, intellectuals all gather for the sake of electing the most competent among us. We will have a real goal, like eradicating Al shabaab, ending poverty, integrating the clan militias and FMS forces into one big National army, make a real deal with Somaliland that will guarantee their full corporation with the Somali government, green energy, oil drilling, mining, and building the nation so much that we take 60 years leap through the future. Our military will acquire nuclear weapon to defend ourselves against USA, China and Russia. We will annex whole of Ethiopia, Kenya and become the ottoman empire of Africa. Even invading and taking control of Yemen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hate N&N bots but I want a central Somali government with Islamic meritocracy where the Ulamas, Clan elders, politicians, intellectuals all gather for the sake of electing the most competent among us. We will have a real goal, like eradicating Al shabaab, ending poverty, integrating the clan militias and FMS forces into one big National army, make a real deal with Somaliland that will guarantee their full corporation with the Somali government, green energy, oil drilling, mining, and building the nation so much that we take 60 years leap through the future. Our military will acquire nuclear weapon to defend ourselves against USA, China and Russia. We will annex whole of Ethiopia, Kenya and become the ottoman empire of Africa. Even invading and taking control of Yemen

A Federalist response to you is take your advice and implement it in your own region first before you start talking about nationalism, you can properly not even visit your own town that u hail from and at the sam time u want to talk about nation-state building? unfortunately you trying to run before u can crawl.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
i've noticed a peculiar trait about southern clans, they can not survive on their own and help themselves without a national govt. I think when the state collapsed, the southern clans couldn't recover and get their shit together and now all their descendants are the same, thinking there is some magical siyad barre that is coming to rescue them from Mogadishu, untill they change this mindset of reliance on a Somali govt, I don't see much hope for them or their people, they will just be sitting and waiting while puntland is getting hard to work to achieve his state goals.

Ask the average anti Federalist how best to limit potential abuse of power from heavy centralised state or why he /she hates federalism and they go blank, zero ideas and no creativity on how to solve the country's political stalemate and issues we face, they just regurgitate N&N propaganda because their uncle is at the seat

look at @embarrassing, as soon as her langaab uncle was fired, kheyre, she disappeared and i bet she hates centralism now, heheheh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ask the average anti Federalist how best to limit potential abuse of power from heavy centralised state or why he /she hates federalism and they go blank, zero ideas and no creativity on how to solve the country's political stalemate and issues we face, they just regurgitate N&N propaganda because their uncle is at the seat

look at @embarrassing, as soon as her langaab uncle was fired, kheyre, she disappeared and i bet she hates centralism now, heheheh

Southern clans are 'madax ku nool' not 'sharci ku nool' like PL/DDSI/JL. They place more trust and emphasis on a politician then the actual rule of law. This is maybe because they lacked kingdoms and 'xeer' in the past, so they only remember siyad barre and that's all they go to sleep thinking is a government.

Trending