My west African wife

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who cares Eedo? She's still a sexy

She has a xaar face. But I am sure her masse futo is what attracts you, just sign a contract she does not sit on u as u might suffer bone breakage

I thought I was gonna marry a Somali. It turns out my wife is a Nigerian and we agreed that we're only gonna speak Igbo to our kids. My Igbo speaking skills are bad but she's teaching me. I'm marrying her because her family are wealthy millionaires who own businesses in Angola and South Africa.
Business in Angola iyo south africa aa?:mjlol: is she the Nigerian princess who emailed me 2 years ago?:hemad:

We never had kids yet but she's expecting it. I'll delay it, take a lot of money putting it in my bank account and dump the b!tch. I'll call her saying triple talaq so I officially divorce her.

It feels so good being a gold digger:rejoice:

Lol think wisely before you act
:drakelaugh:

darkarabian56

arabianking
I thought I was gonna marry a Somali. It turns out my wife is a Nigerian and we agreed that we're only gonna speak Igbo to our kids. My Igbo speaking skills are bad but she's teaching me. I'm marrying her because her family are wealthy millionaires who own businesses in Angola and South Africa.
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::donkey::ileycry:

darkarabian56

arabianking
too many users are fond of practising their story-writing skills on here kkkk

all that is left now is for a sspotter to marry an Australian aboriginal :drakelaugh:
An Australian aborigine and somali kid would be something else. Still would look better then a bantu and Australian aborigine.:trumpsmirk:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
:damn::damn::damn::dead1::dead1::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadosama: you playing?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I finally Infected @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa with My Anti Bantu Syndrome Masha'Allah:rejoice:

Trending